Ratings for Dr. Nicola James

She is the best GP I have ever had, I have had her most of my life. I wish it was possible to get appointments with her. For over the past year I haven't been able to get an appointment with her but she is a good doctor if you are lucky enough to see her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. James has been my doctor since the first day she was a doctor, over 25-26 years ago.. She has looked after my health all these years, through thick and thin and now i am 91 and still going.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

She has been my excellent medical doctor for over 25 years!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. James has been my doctor ever since she took over the practice, many years ago (almost 30???) As others have said, sometimes appointments start late, but I know it is because she is giving others the same attention and excellent care that I will receive, when it is my turn. I appreciate her balanced approach to avoid unnecessary tests and cautious use of medications, where necessary. I thank her for keeping me healthy these many years.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Nikki James has been my doctor for many years and is totally caring.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I miss Dr. James...she helped me to deliver my two children 25-27 years ago. I moved to the island and can not find a dr. as helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. James is busy, because she is that good. You are all so lucky to have someone who cares...

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. James is exceptional. She follows up personally and checks regularly for problems and the results of treatments. She isn't always punctual but that is because she is giving the extra care to other patients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. James is a very caring, excellent doctor. She is the best GP I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. James has been my doctor for over 15 years and is truly excellent. She is very calm and practical and sympathetic, and I always feel that she has lots of time for me and I can ask her about any concerns without feeling awkward or foolish. She is my children's doctor and my husband's doctor too and I feel that she knows our family and takes care of us as a whole.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011