Ratings for Dr. Bryan Budning

Excellent dentist always on time & does great work & very knowledgable & great staff

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Budning for over 20 years....wouldn't dream of switching. 10/10

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I was one of Dr. B.'s first patients when he initially moved to Toronto from Montreal. He is a terrific dentist, and I have recommended him, and will continue to do so, to many people over the years.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

After a very negative experiencr in my youth I've been very choosy about dentists. I just moved here and on the recommendation of a local friend I went for a cleaning at dr. Budning's practice- I found his staff both helpful and friendly, and the dr to be deft and thorough, but not rough. He was also very nice and did not make me feel rushed even though he was quite busy that day and running a bit behind ( I had to wait five minutes)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

My partner and I finally had coverage (after 2 years of not having any) and after seeing all of these positive reviews I decided to book appointments with Dr. Budning. The staff that work there are VERY friendly and so is the Dr. himself. He seems very knowledgeable and patient. Although after just one visit to this office my partner and I were both scarred. We are both fairly young with healthy teeth, but during the cleaning/scaling Dr. Budning was SO rough with his instruments. He jabbed my partner inside of the mouth with one of them. We both have a fairly high pain tolerance, but this was a truly miserable experience for both of us.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I was with Dr.Budning for years until I got a unionised job and was forced to change. I left that job after 20 years and immediately went back to Dr.B. I agree with all the other comments I've just read. He gives me all sorts of explanations, which I never understand, but when he gives me options, I do listen.He even told me to call him at home on the weekend if I started to have discomfort( after a 2 hour procedure). You won't go wrong with Dr.Budning

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He is very friendly and cares about his patient. He is very apologetic if he is running late, which is rare.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Have been a patient for 8 years and always been more than satisfied with my visits to Dr. Budning.He takes the time to fully explain options, is very good as dispelling anxiety, addresses all concerns and while clearly busy, is never rushed. Most importantly, the results of my dental work have always met my expectations.No hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Budning is the best! I have been a patient of his for 20 yrs and would never consider another dentist. He is kind,gentle and caring. He always offers options when procedures are necessary. I feel comfortable and confident in his care.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Bryan Budning's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1981)