Ratings for Dr. Jean Ananthan

Difficult patients are always disappointed when they don't get what they want! Right Ann!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

She has failed me 3 major times. Almost died, last time. She is nice, her staff sucks,especially Cathy. Awful awful

Submitted January 3, 2017

Great Caring Doctor,moved to Nova Scotia..no one compares

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

been with her for over 25 years an is the best doctor sh e cares an takes time with you an yes alwaydoing all she can to help

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Ananthan for almost 30 years now, and I love her! She's very thorough, knowledgeable, & very approachable. She never judges or talks down to you, & you can kid around with her. You can tell she really cares, & has even referred to her patients as being like her family. I feel that she's genuine, and I trust her. Plus, she knows her stuff, and *always* gives me free samples when she has them. She's great for that! 😊

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

She's an absolutely amazing Doctor very helpful and thorough. The only issue is it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Ananthan has my full confidence and thorough. I wont change until she retires. I have been going to her for 30+ years. I had my son late in life and no questions asked she accepted him as a new patient. If you have to wait it is because she is dedicated to her patients and listens. If there is a problem which requires a referral - it is done. Her staff are great. I have NEVER had an issue. Responsive and efficient. Remember her staff handles more than one doctor so if you have to wait on the phone to be answered or if they seem a little rushed....... the practices are busy with sick people. Hence is that not why you are calling to ? I consider her my confidant we have gone through alot together and she cares.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Ananathan takes the time to listen, perhaps this is why sometimes you wait. Also during flu season & such there is a greater demand for her services. She has been my doctor for 30+ years and does a fine job. People need to take an active interest & participation in their own health. Dr. A. has always been willing to listen, try new, less intrusive treatments and refer when needed. She is very thorough. As for the receptionist, people are as nice as you treat them. Remember they're there to work and it can be pretty hectic. Give them a break.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Just an awesome doctor who really cares about her patients....she has helped me in so many ways....she is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Always helpful, friendly. Goes out of her way for people. Will be sad if and when she retires!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010