You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jean Ananthan

Dr. Ananthan has my full confidence and thorough. I wont change until she retires. I have been going to her for 30+ years. I had my son late in life and no questions asked she accepted him as a new patient. If you have to wait it is because she is dedicated to her patients and listens. If there is a problem which requires a referral - it is done. Her staff are great. I have NEVER had an issue. Responsive and efficient. Remember her staff handles more than one doctor so if you have to wait on the phone to be answered or if they seem a little rushed....... the practices are busy with sick people. Hence is that not why you are calling to ? I consider her my confidant we have gone through alot together and she cares.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Ananathan takes the time to listen, perhaps this is why sometimes you wait. Also during flu season & such there is a greater demand for her services. She has been my doctor for 30+ years and does a fine job. People need to take an active interest & participation in their own health. Dr. A. has always been willing to listen, try new, less intrusive treatments and refer when needed. She is very thorough. As for the receptionist, people are as nice as you treat them. Remember they're there to work and it can be pretty hectic. Give them a break.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Just an awesome doctor who really cares about her patients....she has helped me in so many ways....she is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Always helpful, friendly. Goes out of her way for people. Will be sad if and when she retires!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I have been seeing her for over 20 years, she was good back in time, but now she is horrible...sorry to say, and her staff is ferocious. It's to bad really because she was once a very dedicated women...she is definitely slipping :(

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Ananthan since she delivered me 25 years ago. She is truly a great physician. The staff are the only downfall of the office. I find the Receptionists to be extremly rude!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

We have been seeing Dr. A since she began her practic in Brampton. My whole family trusts her and have complete confidence in her diagostic abilities. As our kids have grown up, they still come back to Dr. A. Her front line staff could be friendlier and more caring. Our daughter had a baby a few months ago and when she came to see Dr. A after her baby was born, the staff did not even acknowledge the new baby....such a let down for our daughter who had been a patient there for almost 30 years. Dr. A was thrilled to see the baby but the staff totally ignored our daughter and our grandchild.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Have been patients of Dr. J. P. Ananthan for over 25 years; have found her to be most knowledgeable; will recommend a specialist when necessary, keeps up with current health practices and overall is genuine good doctor and person.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I used to think that she was the most fantastic doctor I had ever seen, until I developed ongoing chronic health issues. I questioned her hesitation to prescribe certain medications, as a specialist had outlined doseage amount and how often I required each medication. She told me that it was her decision as to which medications she would or wouldn't prescribe. This left me without needed medications. I certainly understood her view point but she should have been up front about it. By the time I left her practice, we no longer agreed upon many things. She had alot of family commitments and as a result, was only working part-time hours. This made it difficult to get an appointment & when you did have an appointment, the wait time was at least 30 minutes. However, she took the necessary time with each patient. Really too bad-she used to be the best of the best!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Amazing Doctor for the last 26 years! 26 more to go!!! Maybe punctuality is slow .. it's because she's very through! She's part of my family!! :) :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Jean Ananthan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ananthan has my full confidence and thorough. I wont change until she retires. I have been going to her for 30+ years. I had my son late in life and no q..."

May 9, 2015