Ratings for Colleen Rhode

I would not have changed a thing about the deliveries of my 2 boys with Colleen. She was a very important and welcomed person at the most amzing time of our lives. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Colleen is a wonderful midwife, I wish she could have delivered my baby, but when I lost the pregnancy and needed a D&C she was with me at the hospital for the whole procedure. I think a good midwife can deliver an uncomplicated pregnancy, but a great midwife is there for you even when things go wrong.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Fabulous midwife! She was very skilled, knowledgable and above all very calm and compassionate. Best midwife in town!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Calm, fantastic midwife. Initially I was unsure how great she would be because she was sooo calm and I am very outgoing. She turned out to be very knowledgable and professional. Came to my homebirth immediately because I was known to be a fast birther. She was super reassurring and stayed for a long time to make sure we were all settled.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

We had Colleen for our first born, both my husband and I have nothing but praise for her. She was caring, kind, knowledgable, calm and professional. As soon as she entered the room during my very intense labour she had the most calming, nuturing way about her. We feel we gained a true friend getting to know Colleen. We look forward to the next pregnancy and connecting with her again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Very friendly, caring, knowledgeable midwife. She is very soft spoken and genuine. We were given the best care possible. She delivered both or babies and we love her very much. She is like a friend to us now. We would highly recommend her to anyone considering using a midwife.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007