Ratings for Dr. Andrew Layton

My review is from being a patient of Dr. Laytons many many years ago. I moved to Victoria and have never found anybody to be as knowledgeable and accurate in their work. I miss having Dr Layton as my dentist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Layton and his staff are fabulous. He is very knowledgeable, experienced and thorough in his explanation of procedures. He was patient with my anxiety. This is the best dental experience I have ever had. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

First time having Dr Layton work on my teeth - total positive experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Layton did unnecessary work in my mouth, and I am left with terrible, constant pain from the botched work. My quality of life has decreased since I let Dr. Layton work on my month. I wish I had never gone to this clinic, because I will never be the same again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Not a good experience, still having issues with basic work, have cost myself and my wife a lot of pain and extra cost. This man can't seam to get the basic bight down, every time he does something another issues pops up somewhere else. The office is great but don't let the dentist touch your mouth!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Efficient, friendly, and capable. A good family dentist- responsive and fitting for all age groups.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Very rude and condescending. Long waits, expensive. Quality of work is honestly not great.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Wonderful caring office ... The staff genuinely care about their patients .. Dr Layton is knowledgeable and friendly ... I had a difficult situation that was handled promptly ... A must go to office

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr.layton was a great help with my TMJ headaches....his vast knowledge was very helpfully and I got great relief from my bite/ jaw issues...his staff was very caring and helpfully as well.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Paid a vast sum of monies for a crown. First they claimed they made an error on the original estimate because they didn't know what was going to happen till they opened up the tooth, which would have been beleivable if I hadn't handed the dentist the tooth myself. From there the price just kept climbing and climbing. Between my insurance company and myself we paid nearly $2000.00 for a tooth that was originally quoted at a little over $1400 and to top it off when I went in to get an impression done I waited for an hour and a half in the dentists chair while he worked on other patients. This clinic is definately a buyer beware one. They're overpriced, unprofessional and somehow managed to get me to pay for a dental lab crown that was "the most expensive one they'd ever seen".

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012