Ratings for Dr. Tanya Fairweather

Dr Fairweather was my physician for 4 5 years, and saw me through some definitely difficult medical issues. However once I was injured at work twice and a subsequent car accident, it became clear that she no longer wanted to treat me due to the "legal" issues. She was going through her own personal issues and was frequently not available. .. having new graduate drs and residents cover for her mobths at a time. She abandoned me at a very critical time in my life... A time when the most knowledgable physician in my health concerns needed to be involved in my care. I lost everything because of her refusal to do her job. I was lucky enough to have a copy of all of my medical records so that I could and still can prove that I was wrongfully treated by this "care" provider and have won all of the battles i was forced to fight due to her negligence.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

This is a great clinic and Dr. Fairweather is amazing. Everyone is so knowledgeable and professional. I was never rushed and they take time answering all my questions. I have had urgent appointment needs several times (especially with kids) and was always fit in the same day.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

While I love Dr Fairweather; the staff at Family Practice are rude, partronizing and should not be working at a doctor's office with patients that are ill. When trying to make an emergency appointment, and provided a time that would not work due to flight times, I was informed that they do not allow for emergencies my option was to either go to the Hospital ER or risk being deregistered by attending a local walk in clinic. Or frankly, perhaps their services do not work for us and it would best for us to find nanother doctor. Schockingly rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Fairweather was recommended to me by a friend and the first few years, found her to be great. However, this past year, this has been defensive, argumentative and not proactive in my treatment. As one example, I have been taken medication prescribed by her with no mention of some fairly severe side effects. I now have some complications that will require surgery. It turns out that I really never needed the medication in the first place, but even when I wanted to discuss discontinuing the medication based on this recent development and feedback from other healthcare professionals, she turned the blame on me that I wasn't "serious" about my condition. There have been other situations. She is now on sabbatical so maybe she is just burned out, but I'm done and am now looking for another GP.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

We have seen Dr. F for years and she is great with our whole family. I love that they run on time too. Very caring, knows her stuff and remembers your details. Also, will call you after hours to reach you with info. A dedicated doctor. Only complaint is hours, doesn't work full days, every day so not always easy to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Tanya for several years now - some of the things we like about her - the fact that she is pro-active, is very approachable re our ideas about treatment options, discusses test results in full, consistently cheerful, one feels like one is the only patient that she has to care for, and she is very knowledgable/informed - definitely the best Dr. we've ever had!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Fairweather is very, very intelligent, caring, kind and everything most Drs. wish they could be! She's absolutely the best doctor I've ever been to. I'm so lucky she's my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Very grateful to her. We couldn't be luckier. Thanks Doc. James

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

We LOVE Dr.Tanya! I have gone there since my daughter was 5 days old, and she is now over 3. Tanya is so sweet, and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I first met Tanya when I took my son to her for his very first immunizations when he was 2 months old. She then became my family doctor. She is very thorough and compassionate, and remembers every detail from previous visits. She always makes me feel like she has time for me and that she truly cares. The best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011