Ratings for Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa

My mother has been seeing Dr. Rajapaksa (Dr.Raj) for over four years. Dr. Rajapaksa cought the stage 1 colon cancer during routine colonoscopy 4 years ago. She immediately referred us to one of the best surgeons in NY. In three days my mom had an arthroscopic colon cancer surgery at NYU. Surgery went extremely well and my mom is cancer free!!! Dr Raj has been constantly monitoring my mom's health to make sure that everything is ok. We feel extremely confident and happy with her, she is just great!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Rajapaksa was very kind in listerning to all my concerns, asked a lot of questions, listened completely to what I had to say and never made me feel like I was being rushed and outlined steps that were going to be taken to address my concerns/illness. I would recommend the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Very nice and informative in assuring all proper steps would be taken in solving issue or our concern. Lab tests done right away too.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Very Nice doctor! Was very knowlegable and went out of her way to help me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Rajapaksa is unfortunately rude and unhelpful. Don't call her emergency service because she will ask you not to call and will belittle your vaild concern. After all vomiting uncontrollably is perfectly normal right? Additionally, this is after she takes over an hour to call you back. If you want a doctor who cares and demands answers for your concerns, you'll want another doctor. Dr. Rajapaska certainly won't be meeting these "high" standards.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

If all were as caring and helpful, there would be no need for a site like this.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1997)