Ratings for Dr. Philip Mantia

I feel he should not be practicing. I believe we lost my Dad prematurely because he entrusted his health to Mantia. My father told Mantia he wasn't feeling well and clearly explained his symptoms. This is a long time patient who never, ever complained prior to this. This went on for almost two years with Mantia showing no concern and doing nothing but giving a phony smile. My Father trusted Mantia . By the time I got my Dad to another doctor.....he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Nothing could be done. The doctor said.....had it been diagnosed before it metastasized, he would have done the surgery, but, under the circumstances, it would be a terrible injustice. It was a slow growing cancer. Mantia did nothing. He showed no concern. He is very unprofessional and has his head in the clouds. Under no circumstances would I hesitate to say this to anyone. He's worthless and should be watched closely. Any doctor....anywhere is a better bet. I urge everyone to stay away from Philip Mantia.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Knowledgable, helpful, pleasant; a very nice man.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Philip Mantia's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1964)

MSP/BC Med