Ratings for Dr. David H. Brody

i absolutely adore dr brody. he is extremely knowledgable and compassionate . he has helped me and my family through many disease processes mainly my husband with esophageal cancer. he knew the best doctors to contact for follow-up care. i cant say enough positive about him. his yrs of practicing and experience has made him the best gastroenterologist available.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Brody ROCKS! I have suffered from Nause my entire life. I have been to 5 other gastro's till I found him! he is the only one to find out what is mostly wrong with me. he will not push you to do tests. He really cares and that is big. he treats you well and like said, will not rush your appointment!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

I was one of Dr. Brody's first patients in the 1980's. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable.But when I needed to see a gastro, he was away, and I went to another gastro. But I came back to him with copies of their test results.About 4 months after my Mom passed away, I got a certified letter from his office.Months later,I finally got an answer why. It was because I went to the other gastro. He still refuses me.But Dr. Brody was a very good gastro, and I won't take that away from him.I'm just very hurt that he did this to me.I'd gladly go back to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Very professional. Never rushes visit. Always makes recomendations and suggestions but does not pressure you. Always there when you need him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. David H. Brody's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Port Jervis, NY