Ratings for Dr. John D. Barker

This man is arrogant and rude. He told me I was aneroxic and bulemic. After seeing other doctors I found out I have celiac disease (allergic to wheat). He told me I had a mental illness! Had I listened to him I would be dead by now. I lost 90 lbs in 3 years without trying. He wrote me off like I had misused his precious time. I tore up my co pay check and called my insurance company and my insurance agent. He did not get paid! He continued to bill me for several months before he wrote the office call off as a bad debt.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Went to him a while ago and found him to be very aloof. Missed a serious polyp from a colonoscopy done 5 years ago with him. Did not even seem to want to try to figure out what was wrong with me. Had the colonoscopy done with another doc. who found the polyp and figured out what was wrong with me . The nurse at that time was very rude to me very uncaring and even hung up on me when I was in distress and would not even try to schedule an appointment for the doctor in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009