Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Motil

Dr. Motil is very knowlegeable and kind. Some times, she has spent over 45 minutes making sure my daughter and I understand the testing and or the procedures that she wants my daughter to have done. We have been in her office every 3 months for the past 4 years and she has always treated us with dignity and respect. Taking us by the hand and helping us deal with our daughter's health issues.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I visited Dr. Kathllen Motil for the first time ysterday to ask some questions about Celiac disease that I can't find the answer to online and my childs pediatrician didn't know either. Dr. Motil was extremely rude, unprofessional to me, my 2 yr old son and my mother. She replied to my specific questions with vague answers and would talk over me as I asked them. She rarely made eye contact. Never even introduced herself when she entered the room. My son asked to go bye bye and she turned to him and yelled at a 2 year old to stop talking she had a job to do! After she consistently talked ugly to me and my child and would not give me a straight answer to my questions I began to cry telling her that I have had a very sick child for 2 years now and really need some help and guidance on what steps to take next. She still avoided my questions. She faced me and said my nurse will be in to give you your lab slips for your son. She then walked out of the room while I was still talking.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Kathleen Motil's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1973)