Ratings for Dr. Ralph Giannotti

I got super attached to this dentist! I went to him for years and then found out he is now retired. So Sad! Not sure who to go to now!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

My brother brought my mother who has Alzheimer's to Dr. Giannotti and he gave her so much respect and was so kind directing all conversation towards her. My husband and I both now have Dr.Giannotti as our dentist and he is excellent with patient care (which is clearly his priority) and explanation & great sense of humour. I wished I had found him years ago.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Giannotti since I was 6 years old... 21 years later and I still refuse to go anywhere else. Remembers his patients and is always upbeat and chipper! Very knowledgable and an overall joy to deal with... well, dentistry in general is not the most pleasant in the world but he gives you the best experience possible. :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. G has taken care of the Roddy family for a long time. Now he takes care of my kids teeth. He's awesome. My husband and I have been debating about who's dentist to keep...I'll never leave him. Great staff too!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Giannotti and his whole office is a pleasure to visit. I have four children who love to go to the dentist, never one tear shed and about 12 extractions between them. I have heard horror stories about children and dentists, this will not happen at his office!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007