Ratings for Dr. Anna Gravich

I had heard about Dr. Gravich. They all had said she changed their life. I was laid off from work and decided being 22 pounds overweight would not be an asset while interviewing. I needed to feel confident. I met with Dr Gravich for 2 hours. I know in other clinics it can run thousands. It was not cheap but I could make it work. I started with the appetite suppressants and lost 6 pounds in a week. HCG I lost the spare tire around my waist that I had never ever had before. If you don't cheat and do exactly what she instructs - you will lose. She checks up with me. She asks questions such as environmental stresses and wants to make sure her patients get rest ...naturally. Last week I had a rough week. She is a champion for women's health and being pre pre-menopause, she has given me so much information I was seeking and could not find online. I highly recommend Dr. Gravich...I have been following her on Twitter too....

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Anna Gravich's Credentials

• Kaunas Med Inst, Kaunas, Lithuania (Fn: 616-01) (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal