Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Pugh

The office staff keeps changing. The wait is very long. I leave there not sure if I was truly helped medically. . she is willing to refer which is a plus, I think! I think I will try the primary doctor in practice before I leave practice completely.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Get billed for appointments that were paid for. Staff is nasty. Answering service will not take a message for doctor now matter what it is you need. Takes long time to get meds called in to drug store. You can sit there all day waiting to be seen for appointment. Sometimes they forget you're even there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

If you're lucky enough to get someone to answer your phone call, going to her office is not worth your time or money. Her staff is very rude and condescending, and don't answer the phones until an hour after their lunch break is over. Don't expect to be seen until at least 30-45 minutes of waiting room time and be prepared to wait another 20-30 minutes in the exam room. After going to her office for 8 years, she has no clue who I am. After multiple visits over 2 months time, with no answer as to what was wrong with me, she still would not refer me to a specialist. Your best option would be to find a better doctor with more adequate scheduling and staff members.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Diane L. Pugh's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Unicare