You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sheila L. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is the best!!! I was a family health counselor and I knew what was wrong with me and what meds I needed to be on. I had gone to another Dr. and he gave me three different meds that I knew I didn't need and didn't fill. I went to Dr. Roberts and she the correct meds to put me on without me making any comments. I am doing great and she is worth every penny I have to pay.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Roberts helped me recover from a severe depression and prevented my having to be hospitalized. She has been caring, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I expect that my physician be a professional and professionals deserve to be paid. Dr. Roberts offers quality care and deserves adequate compensation for her services.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

very personable

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Unprofessional. Please keep comments about Obama to yourself, Dr. Roberts. I understand why he is "your enemy" given your hourly rate ($250/hr, no insurance option) but this is quite unprofessional! Secondly, she missed appointments. When I missed a 7am a week later, she calls me, saying it's probably time to find a new doctor. I bring up her missing an appointment (thinking doctor's behavior set the tone), and she says "Okay -- goodbye" and hung up on me!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Since moving to Louisivlle I have not had the best of luck at establishing a new doctor. Dr. Roberts is worth the money. She does not except insurance. She is great at what she does and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Have been going to Dr Roberts for many years now. She is a genuine caring person and has helped me through many tough times in my life.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Roberts is absolutely wonderful. She is professional, helpful, friendly, and most of all she genuinely cares. I have seen her at least 100 times, and she has yet to dissapoint me or let me down. She is by far one of the best psychiatrists in Louisville.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr.Sheila Roberts is the best. She really takes the time to hear all the things you have to tell her. Everybody should see her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Sheila L. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roberts is the best!!! I was a family health counselor and I knew what was wrong with me and what meds I needed to be on. I had gone to another Dr. and h..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roberts helped me recover from a severe depression and prevented my having to be hospitalized. She has been caring, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I expect ..."

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Sheila" to "Sheila L."

April 8, 2012