Ratings for Dr. Bruce Sherrill

Poor quality of work! After having several crowns replaced now my front teeth don't meet. Horrible dentist and office staff!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Wonderful dentist and staff. I've had numerous dental problems over the years and Dr. Sherrill has been the best dentist I've seen. He is gentle yet thorough. He and his staff have an excellent sense of humor. Going to the dentist is often a pain, but seeing Dr. Sherrill is a joy. You can listen to CD with Bose headphones while you're in the chair or watch TV on plasma tv's mounted above the chair. There is not enough words to describe what a positive experience I have had with this dentist. I never worry now about going in for dental work because I know I'm in great hands. Because of the dental problems I've had over the years I had become very leary of going in for additional work because I truly dreaded the pain. Not once has Dr. Sherrill caused me to be uncomfortable. If you are looking for a dentist that cares about his patients, is gentle, and does fabulous work then you need to try Dr. Sherrill.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2005