Ratings for Dr. Vivienne M. Hayne

Did not have a report with this woman who was highly negative speaking about my home city, how I have seen a few nice places, what three things I wanted, my loan to a relative was a gift (major amount)- my relative looked like his father from a photo years previously (he looks very much like me, his mother) and she wanted to prescribe an antidepressant - In all people said she abused me while to me she was arrogant and obnoxious as to how she has helped so many people through Katrina aftermath, her hourly rate of 250plus vs the free church graduate students - Of course I was ANGRY, what doctor looks at your son and then to you and says the money I loaned him was a gift and then want to give you an antidepressant - To me it was abuse, emotionally, and in all respect to anyone who visits this woman, be aware she uses tactics like the above- Having visited the city, gone to events with my industry, refurbished a rental property my son's dog gauged woodwork, I was livid at lies!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Vivienne M. Hayne's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)