Ratings for Dr. Erich J. Conrad

DR. CONRAD IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE DR. HE IS GENTLE AND WILL LISTEN TO YOU. HE IS VERY HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH. DR. CONRAD IS NOT JUST ANOTHER DR., HE HAS YOUR UNDEVIDED ATTENTION AND ASKS QUESTIONS ACCORDINGLY. I HAVE BEEN IN HIS CARE FOR 2 YEARS. PEOPLE DO NOT REALIZE THAT MOST PSYCHIATRISTS ARE NOT PSYCHOLOGISTS OR SOCIAL WORKERS (LCSW), THEY MAINLY MANAGE MEDS. PSYCHIATRISTS ARE DOCTORS OF DISORDERS AND DISEASES OF THE BRAIN. THEY DIAGNOSE AND WORK WITH MEDS TO STABLIZE ANY DISEASE OR CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COUNCILING, YOU NEED TO SEE A LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER(LCSW) OR PHSYCHOLOGIST. IF YOU NEED TO BE TREATED WITH MEDS SUCH AS ANTI-DEPRESSANTS OR OTHER TYPES, BUT NEED THERAPY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG, MOST SOCIAL WORKERS AND PHSYCHOLOGISTS ARE AFFILIATED WITH PHSYC. M.D.'S. THEY WILL TREAT AND DIRECT YOU ACCORDINGLY. ERIN J.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I was on a free grant that was supposed to be paying for my visits. Then one day AFTER my visit they inform me that he's not part of the grant and I will have to pay a handsome sum. He was very uninterested in me, didn't even pretend to do any therapy. My visit was no longer than 10 min with him just trying to throw some medicine at me at get me out the door. I think he does this with all his patients. 10 min a patient, 100 dollars a patient, 8 hours a day!!! Grease up your buttholes and prepare for the pounding.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Erich J. Conrad's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)