Ratings for Dr. Nav Rattan

He's been a great help for my problem, he's a "get to it" kind of doc, which I like.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He is an amazing Dr., worked with me and was the nicest person and the Horizon staff is JUST as amazing as well!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

He misdiagnosed a very simple matter. Then at a later date he did surgery on my foot (only because I had no other choice of surgeons in Red Deer). There were major complications which still persist and which he brushed off. This man is rude, condescending, impatient, sexist and not knowledgeable enough to be in this position. Try to find a better health provider. This guy needs to resign.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I was referred to him for an ongoing foot pain issue. I found him rushed, dismissive, and not very helpful at all.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

If brains were made out of leather this man wouldn't have enough to shoe a mouse. I kick a shoe box and 50 DR. Rattan pop out. Do your resesrch ! There is way better out there than him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I took my daughter to see him about her toe that was constantly infected and was causing her pain everyday . He took the time to listen to her , prescibed surgery to remove nail and followed up on next appt . I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Hurried no time for questions. Brusque and abrupt.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Vasectomy went well and no children in the aftermath 10/10. lol

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I have only been to see him for a vasectomy referral but he was very knowledgeable and had no issues answering my questions. In fact I'm the one who tried to cut the appointment short but he made sure I stayed and was properly informed, comfortable and sure of my decisions. I cannot wait for my procedure. The staff are very discreet and are a delight to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Rattan for many years and feel very grateful that he is my family physician. He has gone through many health issues with myself and my mom who just passed away yesterday from cancer. He is kind and always follows up with us. He came to the hospital almost everyday while mom was there and continued to do so once mom was moved to hospice care. The nurses where able to contact him at any time when he medication needed changing and our family feel blessed that he walked the difficult journey with us. As for my own health I have ms and he keeps on top of that by reading all reports and tests from my neuro. I feel if you have him as your doctor in this health care system you are indeed very fortunate.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014