Ratings for Eugenia S. Lennon

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Genie is the best! I have seen her as a practitioner when she was with MultiCare and see her now in her Lakewood office. She is someone who actually listens to me and lets me be part of the decision making process!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Sometimes she run a bit behind schedule, but I know that that's fine, because I know she won't rush me and gives me her total attention during my visit. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I'm glad she's back in the community :)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

genie is a very unique person and doctor and yes I said doctor because to me she is not a nurse practitioner she is my doctor

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

so happy to have found her again she is back in lakewood working for dr white

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I found her to be a terrible diagnostician. I had to change doctors to get a corrupt diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I am so frustrated that Genie has left and I can't find her. I switched Arnp's of course since she is gone. I went to Franciscan since Multicare ran her out. I have many complicated health issues and would l0ove to find her. I had her for 11 years and she was great at preventative care, treating issues and finding specialists if I needed them.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

...still devastated over not being able to see Genie! She was the most caring health care provider I have encountered to date! I actually looked forward to my appointments. I never felt rushed. She "got me" so to speak. I wish I knew where she was...I'd transfer in a heartbeat to be under her care again!!! I heard speculation that perhaps she was taking too long with her patients...imagine that...making us feel like we actually mattered!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

The best Doctor, my family and I has ever had. Dr Lennon on numerous occasions has been instrumental in keeping my wife alive and healthy. She put's back into being a doctor what all other doctor's has long forgotten. She deeply cares about her patient's. Dr Lennon is not only highly knowledgeable but extremely motivated and caring. As far as I'm concern there is only one DOCTOR I trust with my family and that is Doctor Lennon!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Eugenia S. Lennon's Credentials

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She believes in quality rather than quantity. Her care comes from within and truly inspired. Thank you so much. :)"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Genie is the best! I have seen her as a practitioner when she was with MultiCare and see her now in her Lakewood office. She is someone who actually listens ..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sometimes she run a bit behind schedule, but I know that that's fine, because I know she won't rush me and gives me her total attention during my visit. Easy t..."

February 6, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Eugenia" to "Eugenia S."

October 20, 2013