Ratings for Dr. Norma F. Safransky

She doesn't care about her clients. She is not ethical and she is very selfish. She doesn't spend the time she needs to with her clients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have had experience with a number of therapists and psychiatrists over the years. Dr Safransky far exceeds all of them. For me and my family, she is one we set a high standard by that we compare all others to. She has been very skilled and helpful in a variety of personal and family situations. I highly recommend her to anyone that sincerely wants to be helped!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Careful about signing HIPPA releases- If she's never heard of a treatment by another physician also following you, she WILL try and get another specialist that you see to also take her side. I am currently going this, and it's a compete mess. As far as knowledge of newer meds, that also fall in her field off-label, she needs to spend a few days catching up to THIS patient's knowledge. I guess it's time to "rock the boat," as this was a therapeutic exercise. Mostly, it's the HIPPA and disclosure to other physicians that has me feeling rather raw at the moment.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Norma F. Safransky's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1988)