Ratings for Dr. Bolivar Pascual

Dr. Pascual is a great doctor, who listens and makes you feel very at ease. It's obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is great too. They are always flexible with appointments and very friendly. The only negative is that sometimes you have to wait a bit, but that's only because Dr. Pascual takes his time with his patients and doesn't rush them out if they need to speak with him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

When you talk to him, sure he's a nice guy. He was nice to me until the day I found out I needed to get off one of my medications since it was causing a harmful side effect. I had called his office during business hours and he yelled at me saying he had a patient in front of me and don't have time this. On top of it, he told me to stop the medication right then and there. Any real doctor knows you can not stop antidepressants in one day. Go back to school man.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Bolivar Pascual's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd), Fac De Cien Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1982)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan