Ratings for Dr. Chunilal M. Kansagra

Appointment meeting with doctor was to request guidance on medication choices. Dr. Kanagra's medication recommendation differed from the guidance I had received from previous doctors which prompted me to ask questions regarding his recommendation. As I asked questions, he grew irate and proceeded to loudly dismiss me. While I tried to explain I wasn't trying to change his mind but learn more about the reasons why my doctors opinions differed, he refused to disclose why he had prescribed the medication he had and refused to discuss with me the medication he had prescribed or answer any of my questions. The entire appointment lasted 4.5 minutes. It is my impression that Dr. Kansagra rushes patients through his office by prescribing medication, does not take the time to answer patient questions or discuss side effects or medical implications and is overall an irresponsible health practitioner. I feel that patients under his care are at risk of not fully understanding their treatment.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Chunilal M. Kansagra's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1973)