Ratings for Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui

Run, don't walk away, from this office...very dangerous place. Don't know how they are allowed to practice and dispense medication legally. Like a dentist prescribing lollipops for bad teeth.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This doctor gets no rating She prescribes medications and doesn't follow up properly with her patients. She doesn't return urgent phone calls and doesn't take responsibility for anything. It's all about the money she gets from all the RX she writes. She should not be allowed to practice medicine in my opinion

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I have seen her for the last six years and she has successfully managed my medications. She is pleasant, encouraging, respectful, and thoughtful. Dr. Siddqui always asks first if I need meds before just handing over a script. I recommend her to anyone with Bipolar Disorder and Substance Use Disorder.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

It was the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER .... If you seeking for help now, you'll need more after seeing her. I can't express how awful and careless she is.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Very ignorant. Came to the waiting room to call me in. Rather than holding the door, she walked away. I had no clue where she went. She does NOT make eye contact at all. She does NOT care for you. No compassion/interest. Just her questions. I was there for anxiety and alcohol. "How much will the Rx cost because Aetna can be expensive." She told me "Don't buy a bottle of wine. Then you can buy the Rx." When I told her I was abused by two grandfathers, the look on her face of confusion and bewilderment, and then she said "What's wrong with those grandfathers?" Like we were talking the weather. I already had a bad day. This was first visit.Was looking forward to the visit cause I had believed that I was seeing a compassionate doctor. She almost had me in tears and at the same time biting my tongue.I went out to the receptionist in tears, and said "I will never again go to her." Is with Sussex Cty Psychiatric Assoc. If you can't get anyone else, DO NOT GO. She does NOT care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Stay away. It's a mill. If you need help now, you'll need more after seeing her. The practice is based on volume not true medical care and direction. Very scary place.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

To make a long story short, I told Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui that the medication she had prescribed to me, Topamax, had caused sexual dysfunction. She scoffed at me and said that was impossible. I told her I could provide literature proving that although uncommon, sexual dysfunction is a documented side effect of Topamax. She refused to listen, and discounted my symptoms as being psychosomatic, and wrote me up another prescription for Topamax and told me to come back in two weeks. I walked out without making another appointment with her office staff, who are rude and incompetent (charging me different co-pays depending on the weather), but that's another story altogether. Avoid Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui at all costs. She's just another rubber-stamp doctor who does not see her patients as individuals but as an assembly line of mentally-vulnerable people who are an easily-exploitable source of cash for her dysfunctional practice. A blight on the entire medical profession. F-.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Called 6 times over the course of a week for my prescription refill. None was called in. Ran out of my meds. Called emergency number 3 times. Finally got a call back. Had to convince them to call in my prescription. Then when it was called in, it was for 1/4 of the dosage I usually take. Also....receptionist is rude, chairs are uncomfortable, waiting room is hot, stupid sound machine makes you want to jump out of your skin, she sits with her back to you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

She is the most nonresponsive doctor I have ever met. She does not listen to you. Does not have eye contact. I called her 5 days in a row when I had emergency, she never called me back. She is very irresponsible. Would never suggest her to anyone. Her front help is even worse. They are useless. They look like they are on some kind of medications. They close the windows on you even before you sign the receipt of the copay, or they hang up on your face. Very very weir office. Waste of time, money. DO not go..

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1975)