Ratings for Dr. Gillian Yeates

If your doctor refers you to Dr. Yeates for fertility, request a different referral. She was not helpful in the slightest, completely condescending and I wish I never wasted time with her. I wasted an entire year of fertility on her useless suggestions. She said she requires a minimum "trying" time of 2 years! She did not even check for underlying medical conditions despite my requests. If i was able to rate her 'helpfulness' as a zero, I would. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER FOR FERTILITY.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I want to apologize to Dr yeates for comments I left on this forum quite a while ago pertaining to her involvement with the birth and prenatal care of our son a couple of years ago. It was not her fault what happened and I want to thank you dr yeattes for all you did to ensure the very best for little Alex and myself before he was born and during his birth and for your sense of humour at the time!☺same with Dr o'toole!☺ Also thank you both for trying to stick up for us in the CAS meeting and for even being there when you did not have to!!💖 Alex is two now and a very happy, bubbly, funny and smart little boy and has a great family and a sweet little, adopted "big" brother and we are blessed and happy to be in his life and Josh's (same family)😊💜 He has his dad's quit witted and spontaneous little sense of humour!!!😀 And is adorable!!! Thank you and hope you and your family have a blessed christmas and a very happy and safe new year dr. Yeates!!😊❤God bless!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Worst experience ever, had an appointment yet wait was over 2 hours, no one came to explain why. Waited 6 months for this appointment too, she is the rudest person I ever met, never looked at me once just typed everything I said into her Apple computer. Disrespectful to by family doctor and me. Worst doctor I have ever seen in my life

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My my mom has been having trouble for 18 years now because of surgery Dr.Yeates messed up on my mom! She was always very rude with her when my mom had appointments! She sent my mom to London, Ontario because she didn't know what to do and still the doctor in London had to come to the hospital to assist Dr. Yeates in the surgery she was performing on my mom... there is still so much more but I guess I can only say I would never recommend Dr. Yeates to do a hysterectomy on anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Worst experience. I felt like it was a constant battle to get the care I needed. When preparing to prescribe me medicine she sat on her phone looking up doses for 10 minutes while i sat there. She didn't have the knowledge to treat me, and when she said she was referring me to a specialist she didn't, i had my family doctor call her, i had a date for the specialist two days later. I had a test done there that I never got the results back from. Not Impressed!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Visiting this dr for the first time, I was unsure how she would be. She pretty much told me that my prolapsed uterus was because of my weight and that I should do yoga. Regardless of the fact that I have a disease that causes me to gain weight or that his happened while giving birth to my child. The. Proceeds to tell me that Endonetriosis goes away with menopause. Once she is done talking down to me, it's time for the physical. We al know how u fortsble these procedures are. She has me scoot to the end of the table with my legs spread wide and her phone rings. She leaves the room opens the door wide to go and take the call. Who does that. I will never step foot in her office again. Very unprofessional and very condsending.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Yeates is not only an amazing doctor but an amazing person as well I was so scared going into surgery and she sensed it and she held my hand and reassured me the whole time till I was put to sleep. Anyone is lucky to have her as your doctor she tells it the way it is and doesn't sugar coat anything and I respect her even more for it. But she is honestly the best doctor and made me feel safe and that I was in good hands. Also Gwen is an amazing lady as well she calls to check up on me and is always very caring a helpful to talk to she doesn't get the recognition she deserves so I just want to say thank you to you both you are two amazing lady's and I'm am very lucky to have had you both in my corner. Thank you Tanya Micks

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Yeates is exactly the expert you want in an emergency. She literally saved my life when my fallopian tube ruptured and I required life-saving surgery. She was fantastic, caring, and informative during follow-up visits. I would highly recommend her and would have continued on as her patient if I lived in the Collingwood area.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

She is an outstanding doctor! Very knowledgeable, respectable, trustful and serious doctor. She was accurated when my boy was born! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Yeates is a specialist and a GP. Beyond being a great doctor, she is a fantastic person. She helped me with my problem quickly and it was life-changing. She also provided support that I did not know I need until she gave it. She continually checks in with you as the patient and her compassion and empathy impressed. Her staff is also supportive. I am very grateful for the referral.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017