Ratings for Dr. James Mirabile

Best bedside manner and best menopausal care around!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Great experience at this office which caters to health and wellness. Concept is great with gynecology and cosmetics all in one. Physician shows he cares and my questions are always answered. Been seeing him for 11 years and never disappointed in staff or services offered. Office is modern and well kept. They give so much information to the patient. His website is so educational too!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Great caring physician with compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Around 1997-98 I was tired of the usual hormone replacement and I was referred by a friend and also my on primary care physician to Dr Mirabile. My first appointment, I knew I was in good hands. I have been to many doctors in my 62 years and he is my first male Dr that takes time to visit and explain what is going on in my body and offer options. His staff is wonderful, I go monthly for hormone injections and they are always professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Couldn't have found a better choice to manage my health. Wonderful office with first class service. Very up to date and has a bedside manner beyond all others.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Back in 2008, I was pregnant and chose For Women Only for care. I had a long relationship with Dr. Mirabile dating back to 1997. He had always told me there was a possibility that I would not be able to get pregnant. So when I did, I wanted to go to him. Unfortunately, his practice grew so much that I had to see a midwife. I went in for a normal appointment and told my midwife that I was in pain and could barely walk. She told me that it was normal and not to worry. One week later (20 weeks) my water broke and I lost my first and only son. I should of been considered a high risk pregnancy and they should of looked in to the pain. First child or not, I was in a lot of pain and lost my son a week later. I still have not received a real explanation for what went wrong. Dr. Mirabile has lost the personal touch that he had for many years. I was an account with insuarance ($$) not a patient. I do not recommend Dr. Mirabile or anyone he is affiliated with

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Worth waiting the time I did for my appointment. Had not been cared for correctly with hormones by my other physician who relied on my dosage from the pharmacy and not on how I felt. Within 2 visits I was doing great and my life returned to normal. No problems now for 7 months! Use him also for primary care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

I was very disappointed when Dr. Mirabile did not communicate the actual, full results of an ultrasound that I had. I was told it was normal. 4 days later I was in the hospital with pain and then a ruptured cyst. He tried to suggest that maybe my pain was "psychological" and after I received the results from the new ultrasound, he again told his nurse to tell me they were "normal" despite showing 2 cysts and free fluid in my pelvis. I have since decided to find a new OBGYN, which is sad since he took such good care of me previously for an oophorectomy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. James Mirabile's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best bedside manner and best menopausal care around!"

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience at this office which caters to health and wellness. Concept is great with gynecology and cosmetics all in one. Physician shows he cares and m..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "His patients may love him, but the way he treats his staff and female employees is horrible. Im speaking from experience and on behalf of many, many women in ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great caring physician with compassion for his patients."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bedside manner! Nurses care and overall practice is best in it's class!"

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Changed my life completely with the use of natural hormones. Wished I had gone sooner."

October 25, 2014