Ratings for Dr. Colin Jackson

Need to improve appointment method. .letter..guidance..not only leave voice mail..

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

OK, I get it, Dr. Jackson is UBER busy. His office reception will tell you that. They are in the technology stone age - phone calls only. "Can you imagine how busy I'd be if I had to do emails?" was the response I got :). There are great systems for that. So the staff is short, snappy and borderline rude. I've met Dr. Jackson previously and he was totally unhelpful. You can leave it or you can have surgery on it. He's a very impersonal guy. Doesn't care about you, you're just a number (dollar signs). He gets you in, and he gets you out. But you know what? He gets so much business he can act however he wants and there is no ramification.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Jackson did my hand surgery last week. I found him to be impersonal and had to ask him questions about my recovery. Prior to my surgery he did not explain the procedure or the recovery process. He was able to do the surgery within a month due to constantly numbness in my hand. I was uncomfortable with his personality.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My sister fractured her ankle last year in February, Dr. Jackson knew what he doing, thanks to Dr. Jackson, my sister is doing much better than ever. Thank you doctor Jackson

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Jackson offered almost no guidance with regard to rehabilitation procedures. He was non-communicative and very impersonal. I have since had to do extensive research on my own and spend a lot of money finding the right care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I broke my wrist a few months ago, and Dr. Jackson performed the procedure of putting pins in my wrist. He was not the original doctor to attempt to fix my broken wrist. A different orthopaedic surgeon had attempted to put my radius back in place, but he was unsuccessful. The doctor told me I needed pins, but that he was leaving because his shift was done. Dr Jackson did the procedure without any questions asked. The procedure went well, and he fixed my wrist. Throughout my visits to his clinic for checkups he was amazing. Helping so many patients all day long, yet still giving his undivided attention to whatever patient he was with at the time. Dr. Jackson is a great doctor, I recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopaedic surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

A very personal Dr. and has a great sence of humor. Very easy to talk to and explains things in a normal language. He knows what his is doing. I have the highest respect for him. You would not get a better doctor as far as I am concerned.Regards David McCaulder

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Thank you Dr. Jackson. Without you I would probably never have walked again. I had emergency surgery at Surrey Mem. with you after a serious fall and after 5 days in the hospital and many months of rehab. I am walking and golfing again.Thanks to you rebuilding my foot I am almost(not Quite) back to normal!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Very professional. Surgery went off without a hitch. Absolutely no complications during or after.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

He did a biopsy on my wrist to remove a cyst. He is very accommodating and compassionate. He takes care of his patients. A+

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011