You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lili Nasseri

She took on too many patients and then released many of us to focus on running a MedSpa and hand picked patients. I my files were never properly forwarded to my new doctor. I felt a feel sense of betrayal by how she handled herself and I find many statements on her website to be very misleading based on the patient care I received.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Nasseri's and find her both professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to access and diagnose my concerns. I have never had any problems with the staff. We have a shortage of good physicians and I suspect that any Doctor's office has an abundance of patients, making it difficult to see everyone on time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Nasseri is a fine doctor - it is her STAFF who are terrible. They are rude and incompetent. It is such a shame. Because of this, my family has chosen to go to a walk in clinic rather than go see our "family doctor".

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

The Doctor came in and after 5 sec look, guess that was the assessment, he diagnosed and prescribed Antibiotics. I had the choice of topical or oral antibiotics. When I spread my concerns about the medication he named a few side effects. Then he explained how important it us to take sun lotion otherwise the skin appears all wrinkly and old looking.... Then he said " well I guess we are done!" Handed out the prescription and that's it! Very disappointing and honestly for my taste, he is not the first dermatologist I dealt with, very unprofessional. I bet if I would have asked for an expensive beauty treatment he would have been more caring and spent more time but in my case no money to make so not worth the effort! Waste of my time ??

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

the galz at the front desk are awsome.. 1 of the gal i think her name s atia or attia she s amazing supper friendly and she always got beautiful smile..God bless you Atia! the dox r very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Nasseri is a nice person; However, I felt like finding a website to rate her after my appointment with her. She's ALWAYS in a hurry. I feel so rushed and I always come home with questions not answered. It was almost like on foot inside the room and the other in the corridor. I think she had another patient in the other room... I hope these messages reach her and she reconsider her style. Perhaps asking how the person is doing (meaning it) and looking into her patient's eyes might help a bit. It's sad to feel just like another number in her office. What a shame!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

The docs at that office are great, knowledgeable and helpful most of the time. But the front desk staffs are horrible to deal with at times! It is just frustrating talking to them. The doc told me to take folic acid 5mg, then I found out I need a prescription. The pharmacy told me to have the doc's office call them, they take phone orders. When I called them, the receptionist just said sorry can't help, we don't do phone orders, this is our policy. Another time, after I have my 1-hour glucose test, I didn't hear from them regarding the results. So I called to see if I have to do the 2-hour test that weekend. The receptionist is like, you have to make an appointment to discuss your test results with the doc, I am not the doc. First of all, the doc didn't mention that I have to book an appointment to find out the results. And none of my friends have to do so at other doc's office. I am not sure if it's their "office policy", but their staffs are unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

she gave me antibiotics based on a wrong diagnosis. No help for my problem, but due to a severe reaction, created a new one.With my health history, she shouldnt have prescribed the antibiotics.Then, she just tried to shove another antidepressant at me. She couldnt care less if i have side effects-she just growled "if it gives you side effects,stop taking it!!" This, after a reaction of huge, painful blisters and pain caused by antibiotics, that i have not fully recovered from, and may never.Whats it to her? Absolutely nothing-she just breezes mindlessly through appointments so she can travel. She never even remembered my health issues, was not aware of sending me to a specialist,usually tried to get away with not examining, didnt remember what she saw when she did, and forgot the name of my disease.I wish i never met that horrible monster. She yelled at me that everyone has pain.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

As others have stated always a wait, but I find this is because if you NEED to be seen she fits you in, and she will take the time with the people who need it. Sometimes visits can be quick, but I would rather my simple UTI visit is dealt with quickly so someone with chronic health conditions can have the time spent with them.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Nasseri is great. She always makes sure all of my questions have been answered, and even when she is super busy, she always makes the time to make sure my needs are met. The waiting room is small and always packed. The wait time is usually long but what do you expect its a Drs office, they are busy. There is no privacy when talking to the front desk. Some things I would prefer to keep to myself, like, YES IM HERE FOR MY PAP TEST!!! Or hey the Dr wants me to take a preggers test... I've had some moments that I would have prefered a bit more privacy for. And also, I have been mis scheduled a few times. I showed up for my appt once to find out it had been cancelled, and the recpetionist said she tried to call me but that was a big fat lie, ummm I have call display so no you didn't. She wasn't the greatest and always messed up my appts but I dont think she works there anymore :P. All in all the doc is great and the current MOAs are good :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Lili Nasseri's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She took on too many patients and then released many of us to focus on running a MedSpa and hand picked patients. I my files were never properly forwarded to m..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Nasseri's and find her both professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to access and diagnose my co..."

January 15, 2016