Ratings for Dr. Lili Nasseri

I would like to say that finding a doctor to help with my skin condition was not an easy task. Suffering from severe hyperhidrosis since I was a child I have seen many different doctors and was always left helpless due to unaffordable therapies and left feeling even worse about myself and my embarrassing condition. But this all changed for me when I finally had an opportunity to meet Dr. Lilli Nasserri. My first treatment for botox hyperhidrosis was administered through the Botox access program as I didn't have coverage. I was nervous about all the needles and didn't really believe it was going to work I had really tried everything to help manage my condition and at the time I was doing daily treatments using iontophoresis which helped but was very time consuming and I was still having episodes regularly. Dr. Lilli Nasserri really took the time to get to know me. Every time I see her she remembers all the details that I even forget that we've talked about and I feel like I have developed a very close relationship with her. Recently I had a trip to Mexico and the Botox was taking forever to arrive from my provider Dr. Lilli Nasseri called the provider to tell them to hurry up cause he patient needs to get her treatment before Mexico! She squeezed me in less than a week before the trip on a day she wasn't regularly open. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Lilli Nasserri she has done a lot to help me and I don't know what I would do with out her! The treatments are life changing and her heart is admirable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Nasseri is a unprofessional and unethical doctor. She sent me to specialist but didn't even read their reports and made her own findings. She determined my physical symptoms were psychological and wrote in my medical file I was diagnosed with several serious mental health conditions when I had been cleared by psychiatric professionals of any mental health issues! This prolonged my treatment and recovery. I only recovered from my concussion after she discharged me and I received proper medical care. No one should let her treat them. She just wants to make money off of her medi spa and isn't interested in being a medical doctor. Stay away!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Nasseri is a wonderful and knowledgeable physician. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

She took on too many patients and then released many of us to focus on running a MedSpa and hand picked patients. I my files were never properly forwarded to my new doctor. I felt a feel sense of betrayal by how she handled herself and I find many statements on her website to be very misleading based on the patient care I received.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Nasseri's and find her both professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to access and diagnose my concerns. I have never had any problems with the staff. We have a shortage of good physicians and I suspect that any Doctor's office has an abundance of patients, making it difficult to see everyone on time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Nasseri is a fine doctor - it is her STAFF who are terrible. They are rude and incompetent. It is such a shame. Because of this, my family has chosen to go to a walk in clinic rather than go see our "family doctor".

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

The Doctor came in and after 5 sec look, guess that was the assessment, he diagnosed and prescribed Antibiotics. I had the choice of topical or oral antibiotics. When I spread my concerns about the medication he named a few side effects. Then he explained how important it us to take sun lotion otherwise the skin appears all wrinkly and old looking.... Then he said " well I guess we are done!" Handed out the prescription and that's it! Very disappointing and honestly for my taste, he is not the first dermatologist I dealt with, very unprofessional. I bet if I would have asked for an expensive beauty treatment he would have been more caring and spent more time but in my case no money to make so not worth the effort! Waste of my time ??

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

the galz at the front desk are awsome.. 1 of the gal i think her name s atia or attia she s amazing supper friendly and she always got beautiful smile..God bless you Atia! the dox r very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Nasseri is a nice person; However, I felt like finding a website to rate her after my appointment with her. She's ALWAYS in a hurry. I feel so rushed and I always come home with questions not answered. It was almost like on foot inside the room and the other in the corridor. I think she had another patient in the other room... I hope these messages reach her and she reconsider her style. Perhaps asking how the person is doing (meaning it) and looking into her patient's eyes might help a bit. It's sad to feel just like another number in her office. What a shame!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

The docs at that office are great, knowledgeable and helpful most of the time. But the front desk staffs are horrible to deal with at times! It is just frustrating talking to them. The doc told me to take folic acid 5mg, then I found out I need a prescription. The pharmacy told me to have the doc's office call them, they take phone orders. When I called them, the receptionist just said sorry can't help, we don't do phone orders, this is our policy. Another time, after I have my 1-hour glucose test, I didn't hear from them regarding the results. So I called to see if I have to do the 2-hour test that weekend. The receptionist is like, you have to make an appointment to discuss your test results with the doc, I am not the doc. First of all, the doc didn't mention that I have to book an appointment to find out the results. And none of my friends have to do so at other doc's office. I am not sure if it's their "office policy", but their staffs are unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012