Ratings for Dr. Susan E. Stopek

Although Dr Stopek isn't taking any new patients,I was lucky enough to be one! She is very professional and genuinely caring of my anxiety and my life, which seems always on a roller coaster, I have lost 2 very dear old friends while under her treatment, and was grieving, not out loud, but inside, I didn't share my mourning with others, they had lived in fla, and my friends here didn't know them, I wanted to idk wear a ribbon, or label, that excused my behavior, ( I didn't go to outings,etc) she said I should, that, that was a great idea, as times have changed we've lost the ceremony of grieving, it happens, just not in public, and as we boomers are aging, it's happening more frequently, Dr Stopek gave me the strength to show the world that sometimes,even tho it's not obvious,people are walking around shattered, and a sign of loss is very needed!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Susan E. Stopek's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Setauket, NY