Ratings for Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

Dr. Perpick is great. I have had other psychiatrists in the past for my chronic anxiety and, in my opinion, she is head and shoulders above the rest of her profession. I see some older comments here about her timeliness, which I think really is a very minor issue for most people. First of all, you always get your full time and sometimes more. She gives her patients the time they need even when it will make her late for the rest of the day. I once had my own appointment get extended to 2 hours when I was in crisis. So I don't mind waiting for the high quality as I know that she will be there for me when I need it. There is a trick to this however. If you call before your appointment or give the secretaries your cell phone number so they can call you before your appointment, they will tell you if she is behind or not. If you are rigid about time, maybe she is not the psychiatrist for you, but for me she is the best.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Marion is always late, but always worth waiting for. Her counsel makes my life worth living!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have really benefitted from Dr. Perpick-Breton's interventions, both in terms of medication (she's very careful with these) and the therapy she has provided. She is also a very warm person who so clearly cares. I also really enjoy both Erika and Wendy😊 who are always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Perpick-Breton is highly knowledgeable and at the same time, hugely respectful of what I wanted from treatment. She monitored my progress diligently so I always felt highly supported and like we were working together to get me better. I'm very happy I put in the time and effort with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

A year ago I would have killed myself-slowly. Now there is yet another event in my life which is disturbing me greatly, but I can ride it out thanks to Dr. Perpick-Breton. It was never about the drugs she prescribed, although perhaps they were a part. I am so grateful for her-she'll never know how much. I liken my life to the old Norman castles. There are the outer walls and the inner "keep" as in the Tower of London. Within the outer walls, I can do my best to be caring a loving, but when she first helped me the inner "keep" was crumbling. She has rebuilt that mental edifice. I will be ok, and look forward to continuing my work with her. Her talent and professionalism is stunning. She never gave up! Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I saw Dr. Perpick-Breton after losing my job and almost my marriage. She did a thorough assessment, and laid out my options clearly, including working with me and my wife towards strengthening our relationship. She also had the kids come in for a few sessions which was extremely helpful. She took my depression, and everybody's concerns seriously. We found her to be considerate and creative in how she addressed them. I am working again in a new field, which is quite something for me as I was so anxious and fearful of change. My family is now solid. I no longer fear getting up in the morning. This doctor worked with all of me, and got me to work on my own behalf. This therapy was well woth the time and effort.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Perpick-Breton was described by a referring family doctor as "just so excellent and extremely caring." She is that and more; Dr. PB is thorough, very knowledgeable, listens carefully and educates her patient as she treats. She is kind, respectful and so well read and educated. Dr. PB prescribes medications thoughtfully and communicates clearly how and why the medication is prescribed. She is patient and spends time accurately diagnosing; I felt safe and fully cared for by her. My life is better because of her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

This psychiatrist is excellent. She is a wonderful person and clinician,. Dr Perpick -Breton is passionate about her profession and her patients. Simply the best psychiatrist!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Perpick is a chemist, not a psychiatrist. Anytime I came to her with an issue, such as having trouble sleeping, her solution was a pill. When I told her I had trouble eating, she suggested another pill. By the time we departed, I was prescribed to 9 different medications that I didn't need because she misdiagnosed me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Perpick-Breton has been a bright light in my life; professionally, she has been an integral part of my fight with mental illness. Dr. PB provided me with an environment of trust and comfortable vulnerability, while maintaining a medically-based practice. Through the harmony of emotional and medicinal therapy, Dr.Perpick-Breton led me to overcome both anorexia and anxiety disorders. Many thanks to her, for helping me regain my life. She listens, provides advice, and only medicates if appropriate. She is not frivolous with prescriptions, and does not underestimate the value of emotionally-based therapy. She is respectful of time constraints, and works hard to be accessible to her patients. She is professional in every aspect. She is up-to-date on research pertaining to her field, and incorporates her learnings into her practice.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017