Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton was very helpful and professional when I needed guidance on marriage issues, and also with my depressed teenage daughter. Her recommendations were sound and very helpful. She also has an online service www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com now that should help with emergency issues and staying in touch when needed.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Marion Perpick-Breton has provided exceptional care for two of our family members. She ensures they are exceptionally treated, that they feel in control under her care, that they are heard and that they are not left on their own until they are ready to fly. She supports the whole family to ensure everyone understands and that the whole family dynamic is brought back to a healthy place. This all takes time - but she is willing to put in that time and won't settle for anything less. She does not let any of her patients flounder and if there is need for other referrals she knows who to go to and makes that happen for the person, working and communicating on your behalf on weekends/evenings for you. I gave her 5 for punctuality, (with a happy face) as, we have come to understand she will not sacrifice a person's needs just to be punctual. She is worthy any wait that may arise. She has exceptional knowledgeable - yet speaks in terms that are humanistic and understanding and is absolutely 100% plus dedicated to helping you! Amazing person and physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I can only say good things about Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for many years, and have seen a number of psychiatrists during that time. Dr. Perpick has helped me understand and live with my condition when I felt most hopeless. Her knowledge and caring attitude literally saved my life. I can not give a higher recommendation. I believe she is the best.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

We found Dr. Perpick-Breton on line through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com. We were looking for a highly qualified therapist as one of us has a psychiatric disorder which was tearing us apart. She had us both complete very comprehensive forms regarding our mental health and our marriage. After the first online meeting, we couldn't have been more impressed. She was able to see exactly what we do that gets us into trouble and work with that, unlike any previous therapies we have had before. She is respectful and also has a lively sense of humor. Clearly a woman who has lived a full life and understands people and cares about them. We highly recommend this doctor, whether you can see her in person or online.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Perpick has provided excellent care and attention to myself and my spouse. She has enabled us to understand the workings of our relationship and provided us with useful insights on how to approach our marriage with greater sensitivity to one another. She is very competent, skilled and knowledgable. Her staff or herself will contact you to alert you if she is running behind. It is not a problem since you know she is providing the same care and consideration to her other patients that you receive from her. Thank you Dr Perpick.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

No words adequate to express Dr. Perpick's expertise in ALL aspects of psychiatry. She is amazingly competent and skilled, compassionate, kind, experiencedand always up to date on medications and new methodology. She is VERY observant, a great listener and in our cases very accurate in assessing the "whole picture" When she first arrived in Calgary I was VERY fortunate to be able to arrange to have a very ill family member become one of her first patients here. She literally saved a life, and continues to monitor and treat when needed. In the meantime she has helped me to manage a number of situations in my life when I desperately needed this kind of professional help. She is not only an amazing Doctor, but an amazing, special person as well (also a 5 star rating for the Receptionist Erica - a kind, compassionate, helpful person as well!)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I became severely depressed after being cheated out of my life-long business , and believed there was nothing left for me and my husband who had worked so hard and were now so hurt,,,,, and penniless.Dr. Perpick did not dwell on the past , but kept me focused on the present, and all the things we were still capable of doing. She was goal-directed practical, tought me the skills I needed to not only move forward, but also to be happy again. THANK YOU !!! Dr. Perpick

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have Bipolar disorder and have seen several psychiatrists and been on many medications over the past 15 years. This doctor has really made a difference. Very compassionate and insightful. For the first time, I feel like a whole person with improved relationships and just doing better overall. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

This Valentine's Day was the best for my wife and me after over 30 years of marriage. This is why we are thinking about Dr. Perpick-Breton. There was an affair on one of our parts that occurred several years ago, and was discovered last spring. We thought our marriage was over - there was so much anger and hurt. We found Dr. Perpick-Breton through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com as we were searching for a last-ditch attempt to repair the damage that had been done. W have 4 kids together and despite the pain, we did not want to divorce. This woman is amazing. She uses an approach called EFT. This, together with her tremendous skills as a doctor and the genuine caring we each felt she had for each of us and, most importantly, for the quality of our marriage, has led to us coming together in a way we never dreamed was possible after all these years and such a big hurt. This doctor even met with us after hours and on the weekend when we were in the depths of our crisis, and she guided us to talk to each other in a way which was safe and we could express our feeling to each other without the anger and the fighting. Today, I love my wife more than ever, and have never felt her love for me so strongly, even when we were dating. Sure, we still have spats like everyone else, but we know how to get out of them rapidly, and guess what? all on our own! We no longer need marital therapy, and we just want for other people to experience what we have experienced at the hands of this doctor. Even if you believe your marriage cannot be saved, try to get in to see Dr. Perpick-Breton.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

For a doctor who deals with high stressed patients, she raises the stress level even more by always making patients wait for long periods of time, or changing appointments at the last minute. The receptionist talks down to the patients, and is always making excuses for the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton was very helpful and professional when I needed guidance on marriage issues, and also with my depressed teenage daughter. Her recommen..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marion Perpick-Breton has provided exceptional care for two of our family members. She ensures they are exceptionally treated, that they feel in control ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only say good things about Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for many years, and have seen a number of psychiatrists d..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We found Dr. Perpick-Breton on line through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com. We were looking for a highly qualified therapist as one of us has a psy..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Perpick has provided excellent care and attention to myself and my spouse. She has enabled us to understand the workings of our relationship and provided us ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "No words adequate to express Dr. Perpick's expertise in ALL aspects of psychiatry. She is amazingly competent and skilled, compassionate, kind, experiencedand a..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I became severely depressed after being cheated out of my life-long business , and believed there was nothing left for me and my husband who had worked so hard ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have Bipolar disorder and have seen several psychiatrists and been on many medications over the past 15 years. This doctor has really made a difference. Ver..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Valentine's Day was the best for my wife and me after over 30 years of marriage. This is why we are thinking about Dr. Perpick-Breton. There was an affai..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "For a doctor who deals with high stressed patients, she raises the stress level even more by always making patients wait for long periods of time, or changing a..."

November 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Marion"

April 26, 2012