You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

I had urgent need to see a psychiatrist and so found psychiatryonlinecanada.com through which I got to see Dr. Perpick- Breton. She did a though assessment and presented me with various options for treatment. This was done in an efficient and professional manner. I am doing much better. I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After quite a long wait, I got a psychiatric assessment with Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have had depression and anxiety ever since I can remember, and seen several psychiatrists and psychologists, with very little lasting effect. This doctor strongly suggested we involve my partner in the therapy. At first, I was reluctant, as it had never occurred to me that my mental health was anybody’s issue to solve but my own. I trusted her, though, as she is clearly very competent, and so we went ahead. Today, both my partner and myself are filled with relief and there is a peace and joy in our marriage that has literally been my antidepressant. We really don’t operate in isolation and this doctor showed me how much lighter the load can feel when shared with someone you love. Four thumbs up for Dr. Perpick-Breton from me and my partner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton was very helpful and professional when I needed guidance on marriage issues, and also with my depressed teenage daughter. Her recommendations were sound and very helpful. She also has an online service www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com now that should help with emergency issues and staying in touch when needed.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Marion Perpick-Breton has provided exceptional care for two of our family members. She ensures they are exceptionally treated, that they feel in control under her care, that they are heard and that they are not left on their own until they are ready to fly. She supports the whole family to ensure everyone understands and that the whole family dynamic is brought back to a healthy place. This all takes time - but she is willing to put in that time and won't settle for anything less. She does not let any of her patients flounder and if there is need for other referrals she knows who to go to and makes that happen for the person, working and communicating on your behalf on weekends/evenings for you. I gave her 5 for punctuality, (with a happy face) as, we have come to understand she will not sacrifice a person's needs just to be punctual. She is worthy any wait that may arise. She has exceptional knowledgeable - yet speaks in terms that are humanistic and understanding and is absolutely 100% plus dedicated to helping you! Amazing person and physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I can only say good things about Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for many years, and have seen a number of psychiatrists during that time. Dr. Perpick has helped me understand and live with my condition when I felt most hopeless. Her knowledge and caring attitude literally saved my life. I can not give a higher recommendation. I believe she is the best.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

We found Dr. Perpick-Breton on line through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com. We were looking for a highly qualified therapist as one of us has a psychiatric disorder which was tearing us apart. She had us both complete very comprehensive forms regarding our mental health and our marriage. After the first online meeting, we couldn't have been more impressed. She was able to see exactly what we do that gets us into trouble and work with that, unlike any previous therapies we have had before. She is respectful and also has a lively sense of humor. Clearly a woman who has lived a full life and understands people and cares about them. We highly recommend this doctor, whether you can see her in person or online.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Perpick has provided excellent care and attention to myself and my spouse. She has enabled us to understand the workings of our relationship and provided us with useful insights on how to approach our marriage with greater sensitivity to one another. She is very competent, skilled and knowledgable. Her staff or herself will contact you to alert you if she is running behind. It is not a problem since you know she is providing the same care and consideration to her other patients that you receive from her. Thank you Dr Perpick.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

No words adequate to express Dr. Perpick's expertise in ALL aspects of psychiatry. She is amazingly competent and skilled, compassionate, kind, experiencedand always up to date on medications and new methodology. She is VERY observant, a great listener and in our cases very accurate in assessing the "whole picture" When she first arrived in Calgary I was VERY fortunate to be able to arrange to have a very ill family member become one of her first patients here. She literally saved a life, and continues to monitor and treat when needed. In the meantime she has helped me to manage a number of situations in my life when I desperately needed this kind of professional help. She is not only an amazing Doctor, but an amazing, special person as well (also a 5 star rating for the Receptionist Erica - a kind, compassionate, helpful person as well!)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I became severely depressed after being cheated out of my life-long business , and believed there was nothing left for me and my husband who had worked so hard and were now so hurt,,,,, and penniless.Dr. Perpick did not dwell on the past , but kept me focused on the present, and all the things we were still capable of doing. She was goal-directed practical, tought me the skills I needed to not only move forward, but also to be happy again. THANK YOU !!! Dr. Perpick

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have Bipolar disorder and have seen several psychiatrists and been on many medications over the past 15 years. This doctor has really made a difference. Very compassionate and insightful. For the first time, I feel like a whole person with improved relationships and just doing better overall. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had urgent need to see a psychiatrist and so found psychiatryonlinecanada.com through which I got to see Dr. Perpick- Breton. She did a though assessment and ..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After quite a long wait, I got a psychiatric assessment with Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have had depression and anxiety ever since I can remember, and seen several ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton was very helpful and professional when I needed guidance on marriage issues, and also with my depressed teenage daughter. Her recommen..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marion Perpick-Breton has provided exceptional care for two of our family members. She ensures they are exceptionally treated, that they feel in control ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only say good things about Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for many years, and have seen a number of psychiatrists d..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We found Dr. Perpick-Breton on line through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com. We were looking for a highly qualified therapist as one of us has a psy..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Perpick has provided excellent care and attention to myself and my spouse. She has enabled us to understand the workings of our relationship and provided us ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "No words adequate to express Dr. Perpick's expertise in ALL aspects of psychiatry. She is amazingly competent and skilled, compassionate, kind, experiencedand a..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I became severely depressed after being cheated out of my life-long business , and believed there was nothing left for me and my husband who had worked so hard ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have Bipolar disorder and have seen several psychiatrists and been on many medications over the past 15 years. This doctor has really made a difference. Ver..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Valentine's Day was the best for my wife and me after over 30 years of marriage. This is why we are thinking about Dr. Perpick-Breton. There was an affai..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "For a doctor who deals with high stressed patients, she raises the stress level even more by always making patients wait for long periods of time, or changing a..."

November 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Marion"

April 26, 2012