Ratings for Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton

I live in a remote region in northern BC, where I was hard-pressed to find a psychiatrist who could do more than see me every 3 months to prescribe me antidepressant at my Family Doctor's office. I was involved in a motor vehicle accident 5 years ago, and since then, not only have I been in chronic pain, but I had become very depressed and anxious. Living had started to feel too hard. Through a relative in Calgary, I heard about Dr. Perpick-Breton and that she saw people via Skype through Psychiatry Online Canada. This was the best decision I have made in years. She advised my doc regarding pain management, helped me learn o distinguish between things I can change, and better manage these, and things I can't, and let those go. She spoke with my lawyer to advocate for me on several occasions and she helped me advocate for myself in various situations. She involved my husband in several sessions which really helped, as I was able to see that I am still loved and valued by the important people in my life, and that I am not alone. I cannot say enough good about this doctor and the service she provides. I hope she will read this and know that her great enthusiasm and energy is well spent.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My GP sent me to access mental health where I was given 6 sessions with a psychiatrist and then discharged. Got very little from the whole thing - wasn't even convinced of the "diagnosis". Found Dr. Perpick-Breton on line at psychiatryonlinecanada.com. She quite quickly helped me figure out what has been going on with me and helped me see how I get caught up every time because of some old patterns that I didn't know how to change. I really found her to be very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I had urgent need to see a psychiatrist and so found psychiatryonlinecanada.com through which I got to see Dr. Perpick- Breton. She did a though assessment and presented me with various options for treatment. This was done in an efficient and professional manner. I am doing much better. I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After quite a long wait, I got a psychiatric assessment with Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have had depression and anxiety ever since I can remember, and seen several psychiatrists and psychologists, with very little lasting effect. This doctor strongly suggested we involve my partner in the therapy. At first, I was reluctant, as it had never occurred to me that my mental health was anybody’s issue to solve but my own. I trusted her, though, as she is clearly very competent, and so we went ahead. Today, both my partner and myself are filled with relief and there is a peace and joy in our marriage that has literally been my antidepressant. We really don’t operate in isolation and this doctor showed me how much lighter the load can feel when shared with someone you love. Four thumbs up for Dr. Perpick-Breton from me and my partner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Marion Perpick-Breton was very helpful and professional when I needed guidance on marriage issues, and also with my depressed teenage daughter. Her recommendations were sound and very helpful. She also has an online service www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com now that should help with emergency issues and staying in touch when needed.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Marion Perpick-Breton has provided exceptional care for two of our family members. She ensures they are exceptionally treated, that they feel in control under her care, that they are heard and that they are not left on their own until they are ready to fly. She supports the whole family to ensure everyone understands and that the whole family dynamic is brought back to a healthy place. This all takes time - but she is willing to put in that time and won't settle for anything less. She does not let any of her patients flounder and if there is need for other referrals she knows who to go to and makes that happen for the person, working and communicating on your behalf on weekends/evenings for you. I gave her 5 for punctuality, (with a happy face) as, we have come to understand she will not sacrifice a person's needs just to be punctual. She is worthy any wait that may arise. She has exceptional knowledgeable - yet speaks in terms that are humanistic and understanding and is absolutely 100% plus dedicated to helping you! Amazing person and physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I can only say good things about Dr. Perpick-Breton. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for many years, and have seen a number of psychiatrists during that time. Dr. Perpick has helped me understand and live with my condition when I felt most hopeless. Her knowledge and caring attitude literally saved my life. I can not give a higher recommendation. I believe she is the best.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

We found Dr. Perpick-Breton on line through her website www.psychiatryonlinecanada.com. We were looking for a highly qualified therapist as one of us has a psychiatric disorder which was tearing us apart. She had us both complete very comprehensive forms regarding our mental health and our marriage. After the first online meeting, we couldn't have been more impressed. She was able to see exactly what we do that gets us into trouble and work with that, unlike any previous therapies we have had before. She is respectful and also has a lively sense of humor. Clearly a woman who has lived a full life and understands people and cares about them. We highly recommend this doctor, whether you can see her in person or online.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Perpick has provided excellent care and attention to myself and my spouse. She has enabled us to understand the workings of our relationship and provided us with useful insights on how to approach our marriage with greater sensitivity to one another. She is very competent, skilled and knowledgable. Her staff or herself will contact you to alert you if she is running behind. It is not a problem since you know she is providing the same care and consideration to her other patients that you receive from her. Thank you Dr Perpick.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

No words adequate to express Dr. Perpick's expertise in ALL aspects of psychiatry. She is amazingly competent and skilled, compassionate, kind, experiencedand always up to date on medications and new methodology. She is VERY observant, a great listener and in our cases very accurate in assessing the "whole picture" When she first arrived in Calgary I was VERY fortunate to be able to arrange to have a very ill family member become one of her first patients here. She literally saved a life, and continues to monitor and treat when needed. In the meantime she has helped me to manage a number of situations in my life when I desperately needed this kind of professional help. She is not only an amazing Doctor, but an amazing, special person as well (also a 5 star rating for the Receptionist Erica - a kind, compassionate, helpful person as well!)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015