Ratings for Dr. Barbara Gintowt

Useless as a screen door on a submarine. Should not be allowed near a clinic let alone work in one.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This doctor is very rude. Instead of helping me she said that I need to go see my family doctor and she went on by saying "You people expect everything to be rushed for you and to get what you need when you want it." All I said to her was how I felt and kindly asked her if there was anything that she could do to help. I was never rude, demanding, or disrespectful in any way towards her. I will never see this doctor again and I don't recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Conservatively, this is probably the worst doctor of all time. Poor bedside manner. Unwilling to help. I asked how I would be able to tell if I had Tinitis and she told me I needed a family doctor. I just moved from out of town, but didn't seem to care. Prescribed no refills for prescriptions I take daily. She works at the Cloverdale clinic. If she is working, I suggest you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Myself and my two daughters have seen this doctor at Cloverdale Walk-in Clinic. We all find her to be a terrible doctor and human being. She is rude and disrespectful. She told us that we had to find a family doctor. We had one, but she moved to Ottawa. She told me that she will request x rays on all parts of my back and arm and then I will have all this radiation and die of cancer. She did not know what to do for a physical and when requesting a refill for a prescription she would only give three months worth, but in the past it has been six. She does not want to listen to what you have to say nor does she request the appropriate procedure or meds for what ails you. She wanted to x ray my shoulder to see muscles and I know that an x ray will not show muscle and she insisted that I have carpal tunnel and results from a nerve conduction test showed negative results and once again I knew that it was not carpal tunnel, but she was very sure it was. After seeing her I made an appointment to see Dr. Tragazis at this clinic who is excellent and took care of my needs. Never, never go this clinic when she is on call. Your blood pressure will be higher when you leave then when you arrived.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Dziewaltowska today. She now practices at the Cloverdale walk in clinic in Etobicoke, Ontario. This woman has no idea what she is doing. Very rude. I booked a physical with her receptionist, and when I got there, she told me she doesn't know what a physical means. Asked me which blood tests I would like done, as if I am order from a fast food menu. When I told her I sometimes have headaches, she wanted to send me to do a CT scan. This is without coming within 5 feet of me. The entire appointment took 10 minutes, she spent half of that time complaining about how dumb most of her patients are and implying that I am also stupid. She didn't do any physical examination, didn't even come anywhere close to me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I saw this doctor today and could not believe how rude she is!!I have a strong gag reflex, and when I gagged on the tongue depressor she told me that I am not a baby! . This woman should not be practicing, she definitely missed compassion/tact 101!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

This woman is the rudest person and doctor I've ever met! I visited her on July 7th and thought she might have been having the worst day of her life, but I can see this is her usual self. Not only is she disgusting as a doctor, but as a human being!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

First I would like to say I have the greatest respect for Doctors and their profession. I had to see this doctor as my very good Doctor was on vacation, I was simply requesting a refill of my normal prescription of a Benzodiazepine which I have been taking since my girlfriend was diagnosed with terminal cancer over 2 years ago, I was told that I should not be taking it at my age and should just stop it. I agree but now is not the time, I asked OK how? She said just stop it. It was prescribed initially in the ER after I could not handle the situation and my doctor has warned me when I feel ready I must speak with him as abrupt withdraw of this drug can have severe consequences and needs to be monitored. If she had read my notes I voluntary reduced my dosage a year ago and yet she made me feel like I was trying to get fix of heroin. I understand that there are two sides to every story and I give her full permission to address my comments should she wish to, in fact I encourage it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011