Ratings for Dr. Barbara Gintowt

I took my son to the Cloverdale walk-in Clinc. The staff was super kind, this doctor was the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. No professionalism at all. She did not introduce herself and had no patience with my 3 year old son (who was sick & scared) and had no intrest in making sure he was ok. She implied that I was a incable parent because I could not get my child to stop his tears. She basically insulted me. She said, "you know, I dont have time for this, I have other patience to see". I DO NOT recommend this doctor at all. Avoid her at all costs. The only thing that redeemed our expeience today was the kind administrator at the front desk. She was lovely. Thanks but no thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Horrible physician. Horrible bedside manner obviously she doesn’t like what she does. It’s unfortunate that she seeing patients. I would avoid at all cost. Not worth the time or the effort to be seen by her

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

This was the worst experience at a clinic I have ever had in my life. The doctor dropped into the room without introducing herself or asking my name and then walked out randomly and declared that she thought I was someone else. At the end she threw my form at me and walked out without explaining what the form was asking for. This woman should not be practicing at all , I do not understand how she gets away with this unacceptable behaviour and attitude.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Useless as a screen door on a submarine. Should not be allowed near a clinic let alone work in one.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This doctor is very rude. Instead of helping me she said that I need to go see my family doctor and she went on by saying "You people expect everything to be rushed for you and to get what you need when you want it." All I said to her was how I felt and kindly asked her if there was anything that she could do to help. I was never rude, demanding, or disrespectful in any way towards her. I will never see this doctor again and I don't recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Conservatively, this is probably the worst doctor of all time. Poor bedside manner. Unwilling to help. I asked how I would be able to tell if I had Tinitis and she told me I needed a family doctor. I just moved from out of town, but didn't seem to care. Prescribed no refills for prescriptions I take daily. She works at the Cloverdale clinic. If she is working, I suggest you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Myself and my two daughters have seen this doctor at Cloverdale Walk-in Clinic. We all find her to be a terrible doctor and human being. She is rude and disrespectful. She told us that we had to find a family doctor. We had one, but she moved to Ottawa. She told me that she will request x rays on all parts of my back and arm and then I will have all this radiation and die of cancer. She did not know what to do for a physical and when requesting a refill for a prescription she would only give three months worth, but in the past it has been six. She does not want to listen to what you have to say nor does she request the appropriate procedure or meds for what ails you. She wanted to x ray my shoulder to see muscles and I know that an x ray will not show muscle and she insisted that I have carpal tunnel and results from a nerve conduction test showed negative results and once again I knew that it was not carpal tunnel, but she was very sure it was. After seeing her I made an appointment to see Dr. Tragazis at this clinic who is excellent and took care of my needs. Never, never go this clinic when she is on call. Your blood pressure will be higher when you leave then when you arrived.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Dziewaltowska today. She now practices at the Cloverdale walk in clinic in Etobicoke, Ontario. This woman has no idea what she is doing. Very rude. I booked a physical with her receptionist, and when I got there, she told me she doesn't know what a physical means. Asked me which blood tests I would like done, as if I am order from a fast food menu. When I told her I sometimes have headaches, she wanted to send me to do a CT scan. This is without coming within 5 feet of me. The entire appointment took 10 minutes, she spent half of that time complaining about how dumb most of her patients are and implying that I am also stupid. She didn't do any physical examination, didn't even come anywhere close to me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I saw this doctor today and could not believe how rude she is!!I have a strong gag reflex, and when I gagged on the tongue depressor she told me that I am not a baby! . This woman should not be practicing, she definitely missed compassion/tact 101!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013