Ratings for Dr. Deborah Krahl

She is the finest on Dr. We have ever met. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

She is a great doctor. I'm trying to switch my clinic so I can go back to her. I will recommend her to any body looking for an OB doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Krahl has been my favorite doctor over all my life. She is extremely kind, compassionate, and sincere. She is very knowledgeable with great bedside manner. She may always be running late, but it's only because she spends so much quality time with her patients. She delivered both of my children and was awesome with the follow up care and after hours care. A++++ over and over again

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Krahl is the best! She is the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor I have ever had and I am being very serious when I say this.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I randomly picked Dr. Krahl since she was close to my place of work. I was very lucky-she was wonderful! I had a rough pregnancy and she was there with me the whole time. She took time with me and made me feel well taken care of. I unfortunately had to switch clinics due to insurance-but if I were to have another baby I would switch back in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Krahl! I just started seeing her and you have to wait a while but she is worth the wait. I felt relaxed and I didn't feel dumb asking a lot of questions! I highly recommend her! She really loves her job!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

She is the best OB I have ever had. I always felt comfortable and taken care of. I will definitely be going back to her for my 2nd pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

She is an excellent doctor, very thorough and treats patients with the most respect. She is always extremely busy, therefore usually running late. I have had her for the past 4 years and will NOT be changing doctors until I am forced to!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

She delivered my first baby - my husband and I were very pleased with the care she provided.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Deborah Krahl's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)