Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Anderson

He was supposed to correct an abdominal hernia I had back in 1997 and the surgery went fine, however within a week I developed a major staff infection and was treated with antibiotics by my family Doctor. I eventually healed from it, but noticed a few months later that I still had the hernia. I went back and showed it to him and all he said was...well we could do it over. I thought to myself...yes, I would love to go under the knife again, at my own out-of-pocket expense, pay to have a scar on my formerly perfect looking tummy,chance getting another staff infection and possibly having the same results as before. He didn't even mention any reimbursement of any kind. My husband was furious. So here I am 11 years later, thinking why did I spend my hard earned money, only to still have the same protruding abdominal hernia with an ugly scar to boot? Later on, I found out that my friend's mother DIED from a staff infection after Dr Anderson performed an operation on her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Eric D. Anderson's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1976)

AHC