Ratings for Dr. Angela Bonang

Best Ever! Awesome with children. Super kind. Takes the time to explain to children in words children can understand what she is doing to their teeth and why it is important. Teases children in a friendly, caring and fun way. Always cares for the children's feelings. My grandchildren all love her, and feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Angela is a wonderful dentist. Truly dedicated to her patients. She has been seeing my 8 and 5 year old since they were babies and have given them such a positive experience. It is comforting to be able to watch my children look forward to dentist visits without anxiety or apprehension. She is patient and allows your child to become comfortable with procedures without rushing them. The staff at Porters Lake Dental are knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Angela has only the best interest of her patients in mind when delivery care, I would recommend her to any parent looking for a good experience for their child.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Both my children, now ages 10 and 7, have been patients of Dr Bonang since they were babies. She is a phenomenal dentist; always put my children at ease even when it was a dental emergency due to an accident. She makes them feel special and every year they even want to make a stop at “their dentist’s house” on Halloween for a treat and a toothbrush. I know sometimes dental procedures can be scary for children, and even for the parents, but Dr Angie knows what she is doing and it shows in her demeanour, how she converses with my children, and how happy my kids are to go to the dentist. I would recommend Dr Bonang to anyone. Her staff are also friendly and approachable and they have a very clean, updated clinic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Was an awful experience with this dentist for my 3 year old she wasn’t sitting high enough in the chair to which dr said would you like to be responsible for me needing back surgery? You’ll need to be sedated if you don’t stop moving and placing her firmly against the seat when child became scared! Also with held the free toothbrush and toy because patient didn’t get procedure done!! Will never return!! Dr obviously needs to retire doing paediatrics if she has no regard for children’s feelings!

Submitted June 6, 2018

Have been going to Angela since I was young, great personality and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr Angela is always so great with the kids - a really great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Always very impressed with Dr Angela, and the kids love going to visit her - that has to count for a lot!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Nice enough. Seems overly bubbly though (phony??). Very slow, which I guess is good and bad. I guess I just need a dentist that talks to me like an adult, not a child.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Angela is a compassionate, caring dentist. She takes the time needed for little ones and her smile is contagious in the office. A shining star in Porters Lake for sure! Keep up the fabulous work Dr. Ang!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009