Ratings for Dr. Darshan Brar

Went to him for the first time today and let me tell you, this man should no longer practice medicine. He's very rigid and arrogant, even swore and said my suggestion was "sh*t." Save your time and go elsewhere if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise this doctor will treat you like a joke. He's a doctor that's stuck in the past who thinks it's his way and his way only, NOT up to date with the advancements in health and medicine.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

IMHO and without prejudice, at least 5 of the reviews on this page alone are planted (extremely rare to get a 5 star rating for any doctor) Over the last 2 decades I have seen this doctor many times basically just to get no hassle refills and because his office is close and little waiting time, In and out in 20 minutes. The discussion is one way only (his way) I am quite familiar with my own body and wish to be involved in the treatment plan regarding my own health matters. He does not explain test results or engage the patient in any meaningful way. For serious health concerns I would go elsewhere. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Brar is a fair Doctor who speaks his mind and does not color coat his remarks. To him truth and what is just and right is more important than any other else. Black and white is the only way. If he says the patient must change lifestyle and health habits, he meant it because it is for the betterment of his patient. He will not go around in circles with the patient. It is what it is. If the patient wants to get better, it is best to listen to him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

straight forward, he knows what a patient needs and he's been my doctor for the longest time! Amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I went in his clinic for the first time and he was very accommodating family doctor.I have vertigo and and I've been seeing lot of doctors but wasn't able to help me.He was very knowledgeable in giving me medical advice and and very supportive. I haven't seen a doctor who's so concern with his patient .Thanks to him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Our doctor for 10 years, I can't complain how he looks after my family . Wish we have more doctors like him

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Worst doctor in Calgary ! just wants to get you in and out of his door

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Excellent doctor best medical advise he ever gave me he saved my life. Took me off prescriptions that other doctors prescribed. He is very to the point and very open and honest. I have not felt this good in years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Worse Doctor ever. Please avoid him. I have seen him twice in last 10 years and had a horrible experience both times. This doctor should not be practising medicine.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016