Ratings for Dr. K. Gagner

Dr. Gagner is not one of those chiro's that keeps booking you... he treats the problem, and when your treatment is done, you are done. He is happy to provide maintenance, and talks to his patients to educate them on physiology, strength, and how to fix an issue. Problems are solved with Dr. Ken.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

What I like about Dr Gagnier explains the underlying cause and the muscles involved, he treats you and once your problem is resolved- you are done.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gagner's for over 13 years and he has always been able to fix my underlying issues to treat my discomfort. He doesn't just treat the symptoms, he goes further to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I have had trouble with fatigue in my left knee since a motorcycle accident in 1988. I had visited a couple of chiropractors in Edmonton while I lived there. While the treatment was beneficial it never seemed to have a lasting effect. About a year ago I visited Dr. Gagner and have had great results. He adjusted my knee joint! Go figure. The others had never ever suggested such a thing. Feels like I'm young again! Thanks

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Best chiropractor and very informative of conditions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I was having a lot of difficulty with my hips and lower back. I had been to my family doctor with no immediate answers. My husband suggested going to see Dr. Gagner. What a pleasant surprise! He immediately conducted a series of tests to see what the problem was (the other chiropractors I had seen before were not so thorough). Well I am on the road to recovery, thanks to Ken. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

I went to see him for my neck. I had been to other chiropractors for the same problem and none of them were able to help me at all. I went to see him twice a week for 2 months and I have not had any problems since. That was 2 years ago and I feel great. Best doctor out there. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Better then most MD's. Take's time to help each person with the problem.He is very knowledgeable when comes to your physical well being. It is better then taking medication that you don't need. I was educationed on how much a chiropractor can do to help people.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007