Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

Dr. Rajiv Gupta gave me my life back. Had I known I would feel this good, I would’ve had my prostate surgery years ago. He’s friendly, professional and above all, competent. The surgery was a complete success and the recovery was very minimal. I feel like a new man and want to enjoy life to the fullest. My only regret is not meeting him sooner. If he or his staff is reading this, thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent patient care and pays close attention to detail. Excellent bedside manner, thorough in his investigations.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Arrogant attitude. He is not patient at all and doesn't take the time to explain the procedure to you. I requested my family physician for a referral to another urologist. His secretary is also very rude!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Horrible man with the nastiest arrogant attitude I have ever encountered from any individual let alone a doctor. Was spoken down to in such an disgraceful manner it was shocking. Made a complaint to my family doctor to never refer any of her patients to this douch bag ever again. I also had the experience of meeting another patient of this bozo who told me he also experienced the exact same attitude. DO NOT see this idiot. Do yourself a favor and have your family doctor refer you to another urologist because this one is a low life with no class!! I would give him a zero if I could.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Based on my experience with this urologist who I found to be condescending and incompetent, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. I am not buying them at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Based on my experience with this condescending urologist, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. Not buying them at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Great doctor with great experience and highly knowledgeable. Helped me get over my problem in a very short time

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had an eight mm kidney stone on the left side removed at Brampton hospital by another urologist. This doctor had NO bedside manner and sent me home without seeing me after, After three weeks of constant pain , two visits to the original doctor and one Saturday in the emergency department at \Brampton., I decided to get a second opinion and drove myself to Etobicoke Hospital. Lucky for me, Dr. Gupta was the doctor on call. He spent time with me, explaining what the problem was, that he was going to admit me immediately and how he was going to fix it. Ends up that I had a hole in the tube between the bladder and the kidney and when I drank more to make sure my kidney was working fine, it was leaking into my belly. Dr Gupta not only repaired the hole and drained over three litres of fluid from my belly but he took the time to monitor my healing progress and make sure that I completely healed. In November, I ended up with a ten mm stone on the right side, This time I knew exactly who I wanted to remove it. It was taken care of within three weeks and I feel great. I have always found Dr. Gupta to be professional an,d caring. He always took the time to explain the procedures, answered all my questions and explained the healing process., discharging only when knew I was healed. I found him to be completely honest and professional at all times and would strongly recommend him to everyone. He's the best!!!.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I should have written this review much sooner. Better late than never. I found Gupta to have a phony and condescending attitude. My father developed a severe bladder infection after Gupta performed a cystoscopy on him. He's had that procedure done several times before from a different urologist and there was never a problem. I asked him some questions and his so-called answers were abrupt without any explanation. Something is definitely off with him if you know what I mean. The only reason we went to him was because of a referral from the former family physician. Never again.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

WARNING: If you have been recommended to see this so called doctor, make sure you get a second opinion in what ever he says. He needs to be shipped back from where ever he came from.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med