Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

Friendly and professional Doctor. Straight to the point and caring. Thank you for helping me pass my first stone !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Great staff, Dr made you feel comfortable very cracked some jokes to help with my nervousness before the surgery. Surgery went well and was faster than I expected.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

4 months ago, i was referred to Dr Gupta and he received me well. I was in such a critical shape and I could barely walk. Dr Gupta was able to help me and he provided me with the medicine i needed. His approach , knowledge and kindness was exceptional. today i am in much better shape. Thank you Dr Gupta and your staff, i am grateful for all you did! God Bless!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I felt like he rushed me without running any tests. Not helpful did not explain anything or examine me! AWFUL EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Rajiv Gupta did a fantastic job prior,during and after my surgery,very professional,I'm extremely happy withbthe results and i totally recommend Dr.Gupta .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

We have been dealing with Dr. Gupta for more than a decade. He is an outstanding doctor; very patient, empathetic, kind, and professional. His staff are excellent and his office runs like clockwork. He helps to make what is scary feel a whole lot better with his skill, experience, and "bedside" manner. Thank you, Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I am forever grateful I was referred to Dr Gupta. He is very knowledgeable and confident doctor. He made me feel at ease right away, given a very scary situation. He ensured me, I will be taken care of  immediately and I surely was. Dr Gupta was such a pleasure throughout this difficult time. He greeted me everyday at the hospital with a smile and answered all the questions. Truly a professional and wonderful doctor.  I owe my futures to Dr Gupta and his team!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Gupta is a professional specialist doctor. He understands patient and responds quickly. It shows his experience and knowledge while being patient of him. He is great!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Gupta was a delight. He listened carefully and explained things thoroughly. He was extremely helpful in expediting the procedures I needed despite a very full caseload. I can not recommend him highly enough. Although my situation was not a life-threatening one, Dr Gupta made me feel as important to him as any of his other cases. His office staff mirrored his competence, caring and efficiency and were thoroughly charming.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Gupta for a kidney consult. Dr. Gupta ordered tests right away and I had follow-up appointments scheduled very soon after. At every moment, I felt like I was in the best hands. His knowledge and compassion, at a worrying time for me, were very comforting. When I was told I needed to have surgery to remove my cancerous kidney, Dr. Gupta ensured that I was scheduled immediately. From my very first consult to my post operative follow-up, at every appointment along the way, he always took the time to explain things simply and honestly, and with a lot of patience and care. His knowledge and expertise is complimented by his empathy and positive attitude. The surgery was extremely successful because I was in the care of the best possible surgeon, Dr. Gupta. I feel like he truly keeps his patients at the heart of his work. I am alive today because of Dr. Gupta and his excellence. Thank you Dr. Gupta. I will be forever grateful. -JR

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

Unicare