You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

Arrogant attitude. He is not patient at all and doesn't take the time to explain the procedure to you. I requested my family physician for a referral to another urologist. His secretary is also very rude!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Horrible man with the nastiest arrogant attitude I have ever encountered from any individual let alone a doctor. Was spoken down to in such an disgraceful manner it was shocking. Made a complaint to my family doctor to never refer any of her patients to this douch bag ever again. I also had the experience of meeting another patient of this bozo who told me he also experienced the exact same attitude. DO NOT see this idiot. Do yourself a favor and have your family doctor refer you to another urologist because this one is a low life with no class!! I would give him a zero if I could.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Based on my experience with this urologist who I found to be condescending and incompetent, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. I am not buying them at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Based on my experience with this condescending urologist, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. Not buying them at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had an eight mm kidney stone on the left side removed at Brampton hospital by another urologist. This doctor had NO bedside manner and sent me home without seeing me after, After three weeks of constant pain , two visits to the original doctor and one Saturday in the emergency department at \Brampton., I decided to get a second opinion and drove myself to Etobicoke Hospital. Lucky for me, Dr. Gupta was the doctor on call. He spent time with me, explaining what the problem was, that he was going to admit me immediately and how he was going to fix it. Ends up that I had a hole in the tube between the bladder and the kidney and when I drank more to make sure my kidney was working fine, it was leaking into my belly. Dr Gupta not only repaired the hole and drained over three litres of fluid from my belly but he took the time to monitor my healing progress and make sure that I completely healed. In November, I ended up with a ten mm stone on the right side, This time I knew exactly who I wanted to remove it. It was taken care of within three weeks and I feel great. I have always found Dr. Gupta to be professional an,d caring. He always took the time to explain the procedures, answered all my questions and explained the healing process., discharging only when knew I was healed. I found him to be completely honest and professional at all times and would strongly recommend him to everyone. He's the best!!!.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I should have written this review much sooner. Better late than never. I found Gupta to have a phony and condescending attitude. My father developed a severe bladder infection after Gupta performed a cystoscopy on him. He's had that procedure done several times before from a different urologist and there was never a problem. I asked him some questions and his so-called answers were abrupt without any explanation. Something is definitely off with him if you know what I mean. The only reason we went to him was because of a referral from the former family physician. Never again.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

WARNING: If you have been recommended to see this so called doctor, make sure you get a second opinion in what ever he says. He needs to be shipped back from where ever he came from.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Definitely agree with what others have posted about his secretary being very RUDE! Dr. Gupta lied to me in order to scare me. Very sleazy thing for a doctor to do!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Gupta is truly the best. He looked after my kidney cancer earlier this year. He took the time to explain everything and drew pictures to help me understand. My wife came with me and he spent a great deal of time speaking with both of us. What amazed me the most, was at the end he asked us for feedback to see if his office could have improved in any way. Very professional.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant attitude. He is not patient at all and doesn't take the time to explain the procedure to you. I requested my family physician for a referral to anothe..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible man with the nastiest arrogant attitude I have ever encountered from any individual let alone a doctor. Was spoken down to in such an disgraceful manne..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Based on my experience with this urologist who I found to be condescending and incompetent, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Based on my experience with this condescending urologist, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. Not buyin..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with great experience and highly knowledgeable. Helped me get over my problem in a very short time"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an eight mm kidney stone on the left side removed at Brampton hospital by another urologist. This doctor had NO bedside manner and sent me home without s..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I should have written this review much sooner. Better late than never. I found Gupta to have a phony and condescending attitude. My father developed a severe bl..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WARNING: If you have been recommended to see this so called doctor, make sure you get a second opinion in what ever he says. He needs to be shipped back from..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Definitely agree with what others have posted about his secretary being very RUDE! Dr. Gupta lied to me in order to scare me. Very sleazy thing for a doctor to..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gupta is truly the best. He looked after my kidney cancer earlier this year. He took the time to explain everything and drew pictures to help me understan..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rajiv Gupta is one of the best Doctors that I've met so far.Truly professional and very kind too.I met him last Monday at his clinic for a vasectomy where h..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gupta seems to be a good doctor however his secretary is rude and holds grudges. Doctor maybe should fine someone who is professional and is able to treat pe..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Gupta in second opinion. Another doctor wanted to operate on my prostate. Dr Gupta suggestd some medications and now I am doing very well. He did a th..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very UNPROFESSIONAL, advised my husband in the year 2005 that the cyst on his kidney was nothing to worry about. 10 years later my husband now has kidney cancer..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional and rude staff. To get an appointment it takes 2-3 months. If your kid needs quick availability, that's not possible with this clinic. I wi..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of these doctors who thinks that trying to SCARE their patients into doing something is acceptable medical practice. He needs to take an ETHICS course..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say, Dr. Gupta is the most professional Doctor I have met. He goes over and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. I had a vasectomy yesterday, I wa..."

January 8, 2015
  • combined ratings from Pediatrician listing (DID: 91638)

May 3, 2012
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "Etobicoke"

May 3, 2012