Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

Dr Gupta had a 5 minute appointment with me after I went there to consult him regardig a chronic testicular pain. After hearing me out he advised me that he was not sure what was the cause of the pain. A year later the issue is worse and now I have fertility problems as well. His awareness of the sittuation was very poor and also not willing to analyze all the test results. Etobicoke should get better urologist to treat patients accordingly!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful with my situation and explain me the details of the cause. Definitely the best doctor I have dealt so far.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Gupta did my surgery simple retropubic prostatectomy and i am happy and doing fine. I recommend dr Gupta. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

This quack thinks he's better and smarter than everybody else. Not even close. He has an overblown ego with absolutely nothing to back it up. I was referred to him, unfortunately, by a former family physician who was also very unsatisfactory and full of himself. My father's prostate was very large so I asked this guy about having it removed or if there were other options but he just dismissed it because of his age. Isn't his prostate only going to get larger with time and cause more problems? What an idiot. It just amazes me that we have people like this in the medical profession. Older people need care too. Like another reviewer, I don't believe most of the positive reviews about him on this site either. In my opinion they were "manufactured", if you know what I mean.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Gupta has quite possibly lengthened my life by many years. I am very grateful for his knowledge, professional and caring mannerism. I was referred to Dr. Gupta for a minor hydrocele problem and instead he found high grade prostate cancer, Even when the initial tests were normal he suspected something was amiss and ordered a prostate biopsy. This biopsy caused me to have an infection and required a few days in hospital. However, Dr. Gupta was very good and calmed my fears and anxiety. The biopsy was key to getting an early diagnosis and treatment. Thank you Dr. Gupta. My family and I are thankful you are using your extraordinary gifts for our well being.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I do not have the knowledge to rate Dr. Gupta on his knowledge; I can only say that he put me at ease immediately when I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. He explained that we could do a biopsy to be 100% sure, but a kidney biopsy could be painful and he and my family doctor were confident it was a tumor that should be removed. I took his advice and very quickly had the tumor removed which was in fact cancerous. He exudes confident which some mistake as arrogance. I got through the surgery without a glitch and he visited me with a friendly smile every day in the hospital to follow-up. I feel that I got excellent care. The care given pre-op at Etobicoke hospital was also exceptional.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

DR Gupta saved my life and was very humble. these bad comments are only comming from bad patience the very first consoltation i had with him i new he was a very caring DR. my family Dr. got me an appointment in less than a day with Dr. GUPTA his manner very direct he explained to me the procedure of my surgery step by step he and his team have my eternal gratitude he gave back my life

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Rajiv Gupta gave me my life back. Had I known I would feel this good, I would’ve had my prostate surgery years ago. He’s friendly, professional and above all, competent. The surgery was a complete success and the recovery was very minimal. I feel like a new man and want to enjoy life to the fullest. My only regret is not meeting him sooner. If he or his staff is reading this, thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent patient care and pays close attention to detail. Excellent bedside manner, thorough in his investigations.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Arrogant attitude. He is not patient at all and doesn't take the time to explain the procedure to you. I requested my family physician for a referral to another urologist. His secretary is also very rude!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

GHI