Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

I am forever grateful I was referred to Dr Gupta. He is very knowledgeable and confident doctor. He made me feel at ease right away, given a very scary situation. He ensured me, I will be taken care of  immediately and I surely was. Dr Gupta was such a pleasure throughout this difficult time. He greeted me everyday at the hospital with a smile and answered all the questions. Truly a professional and wonderful doctor.  I owe my futures to Dr Gupta and his team!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Gupta is a professional specialist doctor. He understands patient and responds quickly. It shows his experience and knowledge while being patient of him. He is great!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Gupta was a delight. He listened carefully and explained things thoroughly. He was extremely helpful in expediting the procedures I needed despite a very full caseload. I can not recommend him highly enough. Although my situation was not a life-threatening one, Dr Gupta made me feel as important to him as any of his other cases. His office staff mirrored his competence, caring and efficiency and were thoroughly charming.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Gupta for a kidney consult. Dr. Gupta ordered tests right away and I had follow-up appointments scheduled very soon after. At every moment, I felt like I was in the best hands. His knowledge and compassion, at a worrying time for me, were very comforting. When I was told I needed to have surgery to remove my cancerous kidney, Dr. Gupta ensured that I was scheduled immediately. From my very first consult to my post operative follow-up, at every appointment along the way, he always took the time to explain things simply and honestly, and with a lot of patience and care. His knowledge and expertise is complimented by his empathy and positive attitude. The surgery was extremely successful because I was in the care of the best possible surgeon, Dr. Gupta. I feel like he truly keeps his patients at the heart of his work. I am alive today because of Dr. Gupta and his excellence. Thank you Dr. Gupta. I will be forever grateful. -JR

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

It saddens me to read such negative comments from others about Dr. Gupta and can only think that these are from people that just want to ruin people reputations because they have nothing better to do. My husband has been seeing Dr. Gupta for awhile now and he has performed 5 TURBT surgeries on him. It's no ones fault that these tumors on his bladder keep reoccurring, certainly not Dr. Guptas. We have since moved away from the area and are quite some distance from Etobicoke now but I am very hesitant at getting another urologist closer to us and still drive the distance for such excellent care. We have always considered Dr. Gupta to be knowledgeable, kind and compassionate and always takes the time to make sure we understand everything about these procedures

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

After 2 years of being miss diagnosed by a number of DR'S. I was most impressed with how DR. Rajiv Gupta diagnosed me with cancer after the first test he preformed. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. I am also amazed how fast he was able to see me for the first appointment. Another Urologist wasn't tacking appointments for one year.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Gupta's care was exceptional and very reassuring. One of the best doctors I've dealt with most thankful for his care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

This doctor did absolutely nothing to help my daughter who suffers from dysfunctional voiding. He barely looked at her, gave me no guidance at all. My daughter has constant UTI's and I was really hoping he could help us get to the bottom of her problem. Instead I am back at square one again. Thanks for nothing "Dr".

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr is very knowledgeable but keep calling unnecessary to eat up govts money. Once you visit keep calling every 3 months, I do not find it is useful at all.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Gupta had a 5 minute appointment with me after I went there to consult him regardig a chronic testicular pain. After hearing me out he advised me that he was not sure what was the cause of the pain. A year later the issue is worse and now I have fertility problems as well. His awareness of the sittuation was very poor and also not willing to analyze all the test results. Etobicoke should get better urologist to treat patients accordingly!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)