Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

A great Doctor with an amazing staff. I knew I was in very capa ble confident hands from the initial consultation. This Doctor not only speaks to you in terms you can understand, he draws you a picture and always ask if you have questions. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

he is simply put quite amazing personable talks in terms that you as a patient can understand and answers questions fully always treats you as the most important DR Gupta also saved my life it is a debt that ill never be able to repay His Team and Staff compliments his style thank you to all rick tallevi

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

This doctor is an angel. He looked after my dads kidney stone and did a wonderful job. He explained everything and even called my dad at home the day after his procedure. His staff is the nicest I have ever met! Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Great Dr. and Staff, very kind patient and explains all the details.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

He is very kind and generous and Really concerned about his patients. Even staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Friendly and professional Doctor. Straight to the point and caring. Thank you for helping me pass my first stone !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Great staff, Dr made you feel comfortable very cracked some jokes to help with my nervousness before the surgery. Surgery went well and was faster than I expected.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

4 months ago, i was referred to Dr Gupta and he received me well. I was in such a critical shape and I could barely walk. Dr Gupta was able to help me and he provided me with the medicine i needed. His approach , knowledge and kindness was exceptional. today i am in much better shape. Thank you Dr Gupta and your staff, i am grateful for all you did! God Bless!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I felt like he rushed me without running any tests. Not helpful did not explain anything or examine me! AWFUL EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Rajiv Gupta did a fantastic job prior,during and after my surgery,very professional,I'm extremely happy withbthe results and i totally recommend Dr.Gupta .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)