Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

I do not have the knowledge to rate Dr. Gupta on his knowledge; I can only say that he put me at ease immediately when I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. He explained that we could do a biopsy to be 100% sure, but a kidney biopsy could be painful and he and my family doctor were confident it was a tumor that should be removed. I took his advice and very quickly had the tumor removed which was in fact cancerous. He exudes confident which some mistake as arrogance. I got through the surgery without a glitch and he visited me with a friendly smile every day in the hospital to follow-up. I feel that I got excellent care. The care given pre-op at Etobicoke hospital was also exceptional.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

DR Gupta saved my life and was very humble. these bad comments are only comming from bad patience the very first consoltation i had with him i new he was a very caring DR. my family Dr. got me an appointment in less than a day with Dr. GUPTA his manner very direct he explained to me the procedure of my surgery step by step he and his team have my eternal gratitude he gave back my life

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Rajiv Gupta gave me my life back. Had I known I would feel this good, I would’ve had my prostate surgery years ago. He’s friendly, professional and above all, competent. The surgery was a complete success and the recovery was very minimal. I feel like a new man and want to enjoy life to the fullest. My only regret is not meeting him sooner. If he or his staff is reading this, thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent patient care and pays close attention to detail. Excellent bedside manner, thorough in his investigations.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Arrogant attitude. He is not patient at all and doesn't take the time to explain the procedure to you. I requested my family physician for a referral to another urologist. His secretary is also very rude!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Horrible man with the nastiest arrogant attitude I have ever encountered from any individual let alone a doctor. Was spoken down to in such an disgraceful manner it was shocking. Made a complaint to my family doctor to never refer any of her patients to this douch bag ever again. I also had the experience of meeting another patient of this bozo who told me he also experienced the exact same attitude. DO NOT see this idiot. Do yourself a favor and have your family doctor refer you to another urologist because this one is a low life with no class!! I would give him a zero if I could.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Based on my experience with this urologist who I found to be condescending and incompetent, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. I am not buying them at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Based on my experience with this condescending urologist, I am convinced that Gupta and/or his secretary are writing these so-called positive reviews. Not buying them at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Great doctor with great experience and highly knowledgeable. Helped me get over my problem in a very short time

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had an eight mm kidney stone on the left side removed at Brampton hospital by another urologist. This doctor had NO bedside manner and sent me home without seeing me after, After three weeks of constant pain , two visits to the original doctor and one Saturday in the emergency department at \Brampton., I decided to get a second opinion and drove myself to Etobicoke Hospital. Lucky for me, Dr. Gupta was the doctor on call. He spent time with me, explaining what the problem was, that he was going to admit me immediately and how he was going to fix it. Ends up that I had a hole in the tube between the bladder and the kidney and when I drank more to make sure my kidney was working fine, it was leaking into my belly. Dr Gupta not only repaired the hole and drained over three litres of fluid from my belly but he took the time to monitor my healing progress and make sure that I completely healed. In November, I ended up with a ten mm stone on the right side, This time I knew exactly who I wanted to remove it. It was taken care of within three weeks and I feel great. I have always found Dr. Gupta to be professional an,d caring. He always took the time to explain the procedures, answered all my questions and explained the healing process., discharging only when knew I was healed. I found him to be completely honest and professional at all times and would strongly recommend him to everyone. He's the best!!!.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Rajiv Gupta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal