Ratings for Dr. Margot McLean

Dr. McLean has been my family doctor for 19 years and she is the best! I am a worrier and she always listens to my concerns no matter how crazy they may seem. Very knowledgeable and I'm very confident with all her diagnosis or recommendations.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

If you need to get any forms filled out I would ask before you book an appointment. I informed both Dr. McLean and the receptionist and no one told me about the extra charge. She is a fairly good doctor but when you have many health issues to deal with I don't think she is right for you, all she does is refer you to someone else. If you ask for another referral because you don't like the doctor she sent you to she refuses.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I feel fortunate to have Dr. McLean as our family's GP. Extremely knowledgeable, we've always been confident with her diagnoses and treatments, plus, her sincere, caring manner has been consistent for years. She's one heck of a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. McLean is very quick and has a deep knowledge of medicine. She is quiet and therefore it might seem she has not thought very much on a problem. But it's her mental speed that allows her to do that - and her Mother was a nurse and Dr. Neil McLean was her father. He was a GP with specializations in air/space medicine, tropical diseases and underwater medical problems (he held the rank of Commander and Chief Medical Officer at H.M.C.S. Tecumseh. Dr. (Margot) McLean is an excellent doctor, and she cares.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

If you go into her with problems of depression/anxiety, she will give you too high a dose of medication/give you medication not recommended for people under the age of 18. Will not monitor you on it and is very reluctant to take you off any meds. Does not describe serious after effects or side effects.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

How could anyone possibly not rate Dr. McLean a perfect 10/10? Never in my life have I had appointments with any other Doctor honoured! If I have an appointment with Dr. McLean at 8:50 and if I show up at 8:49, I guarantee that I won't have time to look for a magazine before the nurse calls my name. Dr. McLean defines the word PUNCTUAL and I LOVE HER for it!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I am lucky to have such a great dr for me and my kids. Always caring and attentive to my concerns. Have never waited for more then 10 min to be seen and I e never been rushed thru an appointment. She's great!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. McLean is the best. She has even called me at home to verify the results of tests she sent me for etc. I'd recommend her to anyone. You just have to put up with her front end staff, she is well worth it in the end.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. McLean is great - always on time. Always patient. Only suggestion is it would be great to get results from test on-line. I know of a few people that are able to do that and it saves them from having to go back in to see the doctor. Much more convenient

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr Mclean is a great doctor - always willing to listen and help. Shell go the extra mile to make sure your needs are taken care of. Ive never had to wait and shes is very caring

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009