Ratings for Dr. John J. Bandeian

I had been talking myself in and out of lipo for about a yr. I finally realized this was something I really wanted/needed to do for myself. When I went for my first appt. I immediately felt comfortable. Dr. Bandeian listened to me and explained to me what he could do. So, I scheduled my lipo to be done there in the office in his surgical suite. The staff was so nice and down to earth. I never once felt ashamed of my appearance with them, although I was ashamed with myself. After a week the girdle was removed and I thought "oh my gosh, what have I done!" I was bruised, sore, and swollen. I went back for a recheck 4 days later and WOW, I couldn't believe the difference. It was nearly unbelievable. I couldn't believe my results. It has been 2 wks now and I am so glad I decided to have this done. I feel great. Dr. Bandeian is very knowledgable, skillful, and caring. With over 30 yrs of experience I totally trusted him. His prices were very good, and as I hear alot less than anyone around. He does such good work, that is surprising. I had never had any types of these surgeries before and don't know if I will again but I can assure, Dr. Bandeian will be the one I choose if I do. I have absolutely no complaints, not with the care or the results. They are both wonderful. Connie is very nice and helpful, Robin is sweet and easy to talk to, and Dr. Bandeian is intelligent and soft spoken and always has a smile to comfort you. I highly recommend and am very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Bandeian is a perfectionist, he will not do a procedure unless he feels he can achieve the absolute best result possible. I have been thrilled with the results of my surgery and I highly recommend him as well his nurse, Connie.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

From the first phone call into the office, I spoke with his nurse, Connie. She was able to answer all my questions for the precedure I was interested in. I went in for my consultation with Dr. Bandeian and was confident that I had found a surgeon who knew exactly what I wanted and could do it. Since that first procedure, I have been back several times for other reasons. I have not been disappointed at all. The doctor and staff have a way of making you feel welcome and family. I recommend Dr. Bandeian and his team for all your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

These days when it seems that so many dermatologists and plastic surgeons are more interested in charging the most while giving the least amount of time, Dr. Bandeian is quite refreshing. He was very generous with his time and efforts to give me the best results within my budget. He took time to discuss options, show me photos of potential results, and was honest about what to expect. During treatment, both Dr. Bandeian treated me with care which I dearly appreciated. Dr. Bandeian prices are reasonable and when told of my budget, he strove to get me the best results with it. I definitely recommend Dr. Bandeian

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Bandeian is very considerate of your needs. I have been a patient for fifteen years plus. Dr Bandeian has always been mindful of my medical needs and situation. They (staff) have always been there to assist me in the personalizational of my needs. I can highly reccommend Dr. Bandeian and his staff. His professional,relaxed,atmosphere lends itself to patient comfort and a great healing experience.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I went to Dr.Bandeian for breast augmentation. He.did a.complete under muscle 300cc inplants July 2012. My results are fabulous! My breast are full, soft, and natural looking. I am greatful I chose him as my plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. John J. Bandeian's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bristol, TN