Ratings for Dr. Charles D. Garner

The best! They put the CARE back in health care! The best experience with the staff and Doctors. Beautiful building too.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

DR. GARNER IS APSOLUTELY AMAZING HE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU AND ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE OR CONCERNS. IT'S NOT OFTEN THAT YOU FIND A DOCTOR THAT IS WILLING TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME WITH EACH OF THEIR PATIENTS. IF I HAD TO DO IT OVER I WOULND'T CHANGE A THING DR GARNER MADE EVERYTHING RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE FOR ME. ANYTIME I WOULD HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN HE OR HIS STAFF WAS AND IS RIGHT THERE TO ANSWER IT. THIS WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE AND I'M SO GLAD THAT I CHOSE DR GARNER AS MY SURGEON. HE IS AN ANGEL.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

wonderful doctor and staff. ive been a patient since the spring of 2010 and I have not had one minute of any problem.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Wonderful Staff.. what ever they pay them its not enough! Good location nice office. Garners education is good he is very capable. No complaints from me on the treatment I got with them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Charles D. Garner's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Georgetown, SC