Ratings for Dr. Arnaldo Isa

Without a doubt the most unprofessional office I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. They bumped my appointment twice (once a week after I scheduled it and once on the day of the appointment after informing me that he had jury duty) and when I got upset about it, they informed me that he will no longer be seeing me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My one visit with dr. Isa was odd. He seemed shy, no eye contact, spoke to my adult son, who accompanied me, joined in a "joke" as if I was no there. Offered no help with my problem, ordered a brain scan without sharing his thoughts, or discussing it with me. I found that out at the checkout desk. I chose to not proceed with the scan, they sent me stern letters to get it done. I would have, had he shared his thoughts on the value of the scan to me. Did not return, as he is some distance from me. Was disappointed, as he may be a good MD. Perhaps he communicates better by now! Looking for a female neurologist !

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

My first visit was great. That was it! New patients generally get their calls answered quickly, however, existing patients have to leave a message that says they will get back to you by the end of day. They do not! I have tried for a week and a half t make an appointment and unable to do so because their system was down. Today I called 19 times on the new patient line and did not get an answer. Find a more caring staff!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Horrible and hard to make appointments. All they care about is money.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Everything has to go through the patient portal which doesn't work. No one responds to the question that was asked but they send a copy of the same thing over and over which doesn't relate to what you asked. Schedules return visits in 2-3 months. If nothing was done on the first visit why does a patient wait all that time to go back. If you ask that question they refer you to someone else. The person he sent me to cost me a lot of money and didn't do a good exam. He was too busy typing his notes containing many inaccurate statements.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

not competent as a Neurologist. if you have a complicated Dg. he and others in his clinic give up on you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

He seems friendly but I was very disaponted from his competency. I do not choose a doctor to be friend with but a doctor that is skilled enough to treat and manage my dissease. I went to another neurologist in the area now and very happy with his treatment plan.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

LOVE Dr. Isa! He is always prompt, caring and will personally call to follow up. These types of doctors are few and far between. He is just so NICE! and personable. His office staff is usually very nice as well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr Isa has always gone out of his way to help. Never have had to wait long to see him. I would recommend him to anyone...very caring person!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I been seening this doctor for the past 5 yrs., after suffering 3 strokes ( TIA's). Great overall, has helped me tremendiously,caring and unwavering in his support. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Neurologist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Arnaldo Isa's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio