Ratings for Dr. William E. Faught

I have been surprised how many doctors I have seen since my surgery that have remarked on how nice a job Dr Faught did. I don't I have ever had the happen before. Very nice to deal with and has made me feel comfortable with my decisions regarding surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr Faught.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

In 2000 I had a colon resection. He did a great job and didn't require an ostomy. 2009 I brought my 85 year old mom down to Medford after having the same type of surgery in another hospital (by another doctor)and ended up needing the ostomy which was really botched. It was ill fitting and always leaked. Dr faught removed the bag and reconnected her colon. He is amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr Faught was recommended by my cousin as the best surgeon in the valley(she works at a local hospital). I had a colon resection 10 years ago and he just reversed an ostomy on my 85 year old mom which was originally done by another surgeon which really gave her problems until Dr. Faught corrected and reversed her surgery. He is a no nonsense kind of doctor but I do think he is the best.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. William E. Faught's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford