Ratings for Dr. Geoffry Williams

Dr, Williams fixed both detached retnas on my eyes. I would not trust my eyesight to anyone else. The waiting room is overpacked but this Dr. is amazing, kind and wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I had diabetic retinopathy Dr RG Williams preformed a vitrectomy He said we would wait for the retina to become stable before fixing the cataract. My high bG levels resulted in a retinal tear a week prior to my 2 month visit. Dr Williams was at a conference (further educating his vast knowledge) so I went to the hospital. Another Doctor did my surgery. I think he messed up. He did the vitrectomy, pulled the cataract and my lens even said "uh oh I think I dropped a piece of the cataract but I don't think it went in the eye" during my surgery. No one from the clinic Dr Williams works for/at. Do surgeons call their patients? No they have assistants for that... long story.... I happily went back to Dr Williams who fixed what went wrong (got glaucoma because of no lens). Five surgeries later I'm holding my breath to see what happens. Staff are great as well Kat and Mai and all of them go above and beyond. Also gave a 4 for punctuality as I don't think he ever sleeps and can have emergency calls.... least wait time I've had, 1 hour, most 4 hours. But he's well worth the wait. Have a list of questions ready and he or his staff take the time to answer them all. My mom's friend had gone to the Mayo Clinic for a second opinion (was in denial about losing sight). If it wasn't unprofessional, they'd have laughed her out of the office when she told them who her surgeon was here and she was coming to them for a second opinion. They said you can not be in better hands.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Botched detached retinal surgery X2.... my life has been turned upside down since with no accountability by Dr. Williams. Nice enough guy who wrecked my life. Take this comment any way you want but I could not recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very disappointed. Despite booking a follow-up appointment on May 9, 2016 for November 18, 2016 Dr. Williams' office denied I had an appointment and thought they could squeeze me in 2 months later. Ratings for the Doctor himself are required but should be ignored.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He is literally the best Doctor I have ever seen! He help diagnosis my rare life threatening condition which attacked my eyes and other organs. Other doctors could not diagnosis my condition. I essentially would not be around these days if I had not met him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have had detached retnas on both my eyes. I would not trust my eyesight to anyone other then Dr. Williams. He is absolutely amazing and answers any questions. Thank you Dr. Williams. The waiting room is awfully packed but it is worth it when you are dealing with the best person there is.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I have infrequently seen Dr. Williams over the years. He has been superb. He was my mother's retinal specialist. He is a very highly competent ophthalmologist. He is kind. The hours this man puts in are phenomenal. A suggestion is to pack a lunch or snacks in case the wait is long. He also is on call at the hospital sometimes so if your wait is long, his hours are longer. Don't forget that emergencies coming into the office mean that schedules go awry but someday you will be an emergency.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Even though this is a busy clinic, Dr. Williams was excellent and took time to answer my questions. I had oeifinally been sent to Dr. Demong who then referred me to Dr. Williams. Best thing that ever happened. Dr. Demong was an awful doctor with no bedside manner. Didn't even talk to me -- just typed at his computer. Dr. Williams was pleasant, clinic very efficient (though busy) and everything went on time and just as I expected. Highly recommend this doctor and clinic!!!! Also very happy with the outcome. Would definitely recommend him and his clinic to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Although both doctor and staff very knowledgeable, got the feeling there were lots of patients to deal with so not much time for questions or to deal with concerns.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Had two retinal surgeries done by Dr. Williams. Professional and after care has been excellent.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012