Ratings for Dr. Geoffry Williams

Very disappointed. Despite booking a follow-up appointment on May 9, 2016 for November 18, 2016 Dr. Williams' office denied I had an appointment and thought they could squeeze me in 2 months later. Ratings for the Doctor himself are required but should be ignored.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He is literally the best Doctor I have ever seen! He help diagnosis my rare life threatening condition which attacked my eyes and other organs. Other doctors could not diagnosis my condition. I essentially would not be around these days if I had not met him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have had detached retnas on both my eyes. I would not trust my eyesight to anyone other then Dr. Williams. He is absolutely amazing and answers any questions. Thank you Dr. Williams. The waiting room is awfully packed but it is worth it when you are dealing with the best person there is.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I have infrequently seen Dr. Williams over the years. He has been superb. He was my mother's retinal specialist. He is a very highly competent ophthalmologist. He is kind. The hours this man puts in are phenomenal. A suggestion is to pack a lunch or snacks in case the wait is long. He also is on call at the hospital sometimes so if your wait is long, his hours are longer. Don't forget that emergencies coming into the office mean that schedules go awry but someday you will be an emergency.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Even though this is a busy clinic, Dr. Williams was excellent and took time to answer my questions. I had oeifinally been sent to Dr. Demong who then referred me to Dr. Williams. Best thing that ever happened. Dr. Demong was an awful doctor with no bedside manner. Didn't even talk to me -- just typed at his computer. Dr. Williams was pleasant, clinic very efficient (though busy) and everything went on time and just as I expected. Highly recommend this doctor and clinic!!!! Also very happy with the outcome. Would definitely recommend him and his clinic to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Although both doctor and staff very knowledgeable, got the feeling there were lots of patients to deal with so not much time for questions or to deal with concerns.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Had two retinal surgeries done by Dr. Williams. Professional and after care has been excellent.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

He is pushing patients around in wheelchairs at 7 am at the hospital, he took me in right away post surgery even though I didn't have an appt. Etc...besides being so kind to everyone he is THE best retinal specialist. I even got a few "second opinions" and the doctors all said it was great work and I was lucky to have him! I agree!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

A superb surgeon, my vitrectomy was painless and completely successful 10 years ago, with no problems since.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

The best there is. Yes, the wait time is long typically, however, I was rushed in to see him the first time in an emergency and saw him immediately. He seems to triage his patients well and if you need to see him "now", you will. He is remarkably good at what he does and his staff is helpful, caring and polite as well.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011