Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Z. Huppin

I ordered Ortho shoes through Huppin's website. Was ripped off by the St. Louis order contractor. Not Huppin's fault, but he "blew me off" when I informed him of what had happened. He may be a good doctor, but beware any online dealings through his site. Had to complain the FTC to get a refund.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Spent minimal time evaluating my issues. Follow-up eval was almost nil. Will not see again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Lawrence Huppin after seeing that he was named one of Seattle’s Top Doctors in Seattle Magazine. I was able to find out more about the doctor and learn about what kinds of ailments he treated through his website, which I loved! Dr. Huppin diagnosed my problem: bunions. I was cast the same day for custom orthotics. In talking with the office manager, I found out that Dr. Huppin was also named Podiatrist of the Year by the WA Podiatric Medical Association and he’s a nationally-known educator and lecturer in the field of biomechanics. I broke the new orthotics in over time as I was told to do, and am really, really pleased with the results ~ I don’t have any pain, and am really enjoying my walks now that I know my feet will be okay and not hurt! I went back to Dr. Huppin’s website and found out that they also offer custom orthotics to wear in dress shoes, and have ordered a pair of those as well for my office shoes.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Lawrence Z. Huppin's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AARP