Ratings for Dr. Ali Khan

He gave me "half off" his normal price of laser skin resurfacing (IPL) treatment to remove age and sun damage spots from my face. Not only did it not remove them, It added scars from the laser that never went away. It has been two years and they are still there. Very angry with the results.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I used him for the fraxel lasering on my face. I felt that he is very lazy. Came in did not even put gloves on or use the glasses on me at all. Lasered several spots on my face and then stated ok your done. The overall results were not what I expected. I feel that if he had taken his time and done more I would have seen better results.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Very happy with Doctor and results, will go back!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Extremly poor communication, insulting even and then l find.... KHAN, Ali (MD #35-082837) – Perrysburg, OH Based on doctor’s having pled guilty to one misdemeanor count of Theft, the underlying facts being doctor’s taking a nurse’s credit card and using such card to purchase gasoline for doctor’s automobile. Notice of opportunity for hearing mailed 4/12/07. And then lied about it when he applied for Florida licensure https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/imageappnet/repository/ol3wzt45ovnnzi45blnr0n2t/ol3wzt45ovnnzi45blnr0n2t.pdf THIS MAN HAS NO ETHICS

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Ali Khan's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp