Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Max

I went to him, yes he is nice. but nice doesn't make a good doctor. he just kept telling me everything would be fine, but couldn't back anything up with data, and he does not do procedures that are standard of care. I got several second opinions, and am glad I went elsewhere

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Max and his staff are very knowledgable & caring. I would go back to him if the need arises!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. max made me feel calm about my surgery. I have complete faith in him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Max is one of the finest physicians I have ever visited. He takes time to explain the total procedure he will perform. Scarring after surgery is almost non-existent. Dr. Max and his staff are friendly and courteous, they are all highly recommended for your medical issues.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

If I need surgery then I need Dr. Max. He and his staff were amazing and are incredible caregivers. My surgery was a complete success and because of him I have the utmost confidence that any future surgery needs will be properly taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Christopher C. Max's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1980)