Ratings for Dr. Tammy J. Congelli

Office staff very disrespectful; waited in examination room for over an hour when a staff member stuck her head in the door and said dr. would be with me soon and then giggled. I walked out. Dr. was late for the surgery and then she never stopped by to talk with me after the surgery. I never spoke with her again. I never knew how the surgery went, what the condition of my gall bladder was, etc. No contact AT ALL. VERY, VERY DISSATISFIED WITH MY TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I recently had an inguinal hernia repair and she was great. I had expressed concerns in our initial meeting regarding the repair techniques and materials that were to be used and she was very helpful and willing to talk about the different options. Dr. Congelli answered my questions and gave her opinions without that condescending attitude many doctors automatically take when patients express an interest in researching their treatment options. She was also very open about the techniques she would not use because she was not comfortable with them, hadn't been trained sufficiently with those techniques, etc. All around good experience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Tammy J. Congelli's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY