Dr. Dennis Azuma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Azuma

I have been going to Dennis Azuma for 24 years . He is the most conscientious , thorough dentist I have ever been to . From his office manager Josie and her team, to the dental assistance , this dental office is the best . Dr. Azuma would always call me at home at 10 pm at night to check on my well being , after a serious procedure . If you want to go to the best dentist you will ever go to , go to Horizon Dental in Markham Gary Hosaki

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Azuma for many years now and I have only great things to say about him and his staff. He is an extremely skilled, knowledgeable and kind dentist. Recently Dr. Azuma replaced the veneers on my front teeth and I am thrilled with the results! I have had several issues with my teeth over the years and Dr. Azuma and his staff have always guided me through it with exceptional expertise while making me feel at ease and addressing all of my dental needs. He always makes sure that I am comfortable during any procedure and even follows up later in the evening to see how I’m doing. The hygienists, and office staff are all warm and friendly, it’s a pleasure to be a patient there!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Azuma is an excellent dentist and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Fantastic dental practice. Dr Azuma and his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

We have been patients of Dr. Azuma for over 15 years. There is no doubt he is the best dentist we have encountered. I f perfection is what you are looking for this is the place for you. Dr. Azuma is up to date on the latest techniques. Pain is minimal and whether you have a tooth implant, crown, or just a cleaning you can be sure the work is thorough and caring. Dr. Azuma is a perfectionist who performs with gentle yet detailed precision. Every procedure is fully explained before you proceed. After a procedure, you can expect Denis to give you a follow up call that night to be sure that there are no issues. We have recommended Dr. Azuma to friends and family and all have had rave reviews. His welcoming staff, most who been with him long before we started, are a perfect complement to his work. For a great dental experience, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Just felt good when you walked out from Dr. Azuma's office. He is very good and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Nobody better in Dentistry and I have had a few others having moved around in my early career

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Denis Azuma is an exceptional dentist with heart!! He goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure total and complete customer satisfaction. My recent experience getting a crown done was exemplary. Dr. Azuma accompanied me to the ceramist's laboratory to make sure the crown was customized to match my other teeth. My entire family and good friends see Dr. Azuma and we all share the same sentiment - he is one amazing Dentist. I have been to a lot of dentists in my life but it very rare that you find someone who truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I've been a client of Dr. Azuma for many years. I recently had a crown replacement and Dr. Azuma went well above the "call" to ensure not only a proper fit, but ensured the colour match was as close to my other teeth as humanly possible. I was very, very impressed and appreciative!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Yesterday I visited the office of Dr. Azuma to extract one tooth. His work is excellent. It was pain free. I did not know when he got my tooth removed. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017