Dr. Dennis Azuma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Azuma

Fantastic dental practice. Dr Azuma and his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

We have been patients of Dr. Azuma for over 15 years. There is no doubt he is the best dentist we have encountered. I f perfection is what you are looking for this is the place for you. Dr. Azuma is up to date on the latest techniques. Pain is minimal and whether you have a tooth implant, crown, or just a cleaning you can be sure the work is thorough and caring. Dr. Azuma is a perfectionist who performs with gentle yet detailed precision. Every procedure is fully explained before you proceed. After a procedure, you can expect Denis to give you a follow up call that night to be sure that there are no issues. We have recommended Dr. Azuma to friends and family and all have had rave reviews. His welcoming staff, most who been with him long before we started, are a perfect complement to his work. For a great dental experience, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Just felt good when you walked out from Dr. Azuma's office. He is very good and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Nobody better in Dentistry and I have had a few others having moved around in my early career

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Denis Azuma is an exceptional dentist with heart!! He goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure total and complete customer satisfaction. My recent experience getting a crown done was exemplary. Dr. Azuma accompanied me to the ceramist's laboratory to make sure the crown was customized to match my other teeth. My entire family and good friends see Dr. Azuma and we all share the same sentiment - he is one amazing Dentist. I have been to a lot of dentists in my life but it very rare that you find someone who truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I've been a client of Dr. Azuma for many years. I recently had a crown replacement and Dr. Azuma went well above the "call" to ensure not only a proper fit, but ensured the colour match was as close to my other teeth as humanly possible. I was very, very impressed and appreciative!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Yesterday I visited the office of Dr. Azuma to extract one tooth. His work is excellent. It was pain free. I did not know when he got my tooth removed. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I started with Dr. Azuma when I was looking for a dentist for my child and he was recommended to me by a colleague who had been taking her children to him. We have been with him for over 20 years even though there are many other dentists closer to our home. I am a basket case in a dentist chair since as a child they just drilled and filled with out the freezing. He speaks softly, calmly and patiently with me. He is a perfectionist. He has appliances to put in my mouth so I don't have to hold my mouth wide open. He won't let me leave until he is sure the work is well. he makes sure things aren't going down my throat. I've had 3 of my front teeth capped and he worked with the specialist to make sure I got the best. He is not about the money as someone said. He doesn't like people to have to stay longer if they don't need to. He is very respectful of people's time. He is very professional and may come across too serious but he does have a very warm and friendly smile and laugh. All you have to do is crack a joke. As they have said, once a year he travels to 3rd world countries to offer his dentistry experience for free. For the woman that said he does not care, you find me a dentist that will call you in the evening after you have been in his chair to see if you have had any problems since the freezing came out. He has been doing that, for over 20 years and my dentist before him was really great too but Dr. Azuma took it the next level. His staff are great. His office staff have been with him just as long and they are all about welcoming you and answering any questions you may have. Very friendly group. I've only been with the one hygienist and she is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Aside from the professionalism and quality of service, the guy calls you afterwards as a follow up. Plus, he volunteers with Doctors w/o Borders. Top notch.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Azuma is using all the latest technologies and equipment and if you are afraid of pain, he is the right dentist for you. His office is very clean and comfortable. Unfortunately however I do not think he has empathy for his patients or perhaps it was just me? Whenever I was there I always felt being rushed into, giving me an impression he was just into making more money. Forgive me if I am wrong but I sometimes wonder if his humanitarian effort is genuine from his heart because it contradicts with the way he practiced his professional work ethic.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016