Ratings for Dr. Jeff Weissberger

Dr. Jeff has been our doctor for 18 years. He is amazing on all levels, his care, his medical expertise, bedside manner. He overall genuinely cares about his patients, his full of knowledge on all levels. There are no words to truly express how amazing he is.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr. Weissburger is a wonderful family doctor. He has been my doctor for 18 years now and is the doctor who delivered me. He is very kind and knowledgable. My family and I are lucky to have such a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

The kindest, most well rounded, most knowledgeable doctor. No one is better. My family and I are truly privileged to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

My husband and I feel very grateful to have Dr. Weissberger as our GP. He is the best doctor we have ever had. I've been going to him for over 10 years and I couldn't have asked for a better physician. He is very punctual and yet you never feel rushed. Very thankful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My family and I are so fortunate to have found Dr. Weissberger when he was starting his practice. He is thorough, compassionate, knowledgeable and always makes the time necessary for his patients. As I'm getting older I find myself I his office much more than I'd like to be, but being in such capable hands makes the visits worthwhile.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Weissberger delivered my son and is the family doctor for our 3 children. He's knowledgeable, caring and listens. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

amazing doc - one of the best i have ever had.. actually, the best, hands down

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

He's amazing in every aspect-very personable, knowledgeable, and invested in his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Excellent doctor, friendly and really seems to listen to you. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Fantastic family doctor who listens and is great with adults and kids.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015