Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Stolar

Dr. Stolar saved my son's life. My son was born with CDH (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) and it is thanks to him that he is alive today. He is not only knowledgeable and a pioneer when it comes to CDH but compassionate beyond words. We will forever be in his debt.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Stolar operated and saved our 4wk old son's life in Dec 2012. He diagnosed our son immediately with malrotation and within 2hrs he was in surgery. Dr. Stolar is the best, we are forever grateful. His ability to keep us level headed and informed throughout our stay was priceless. He's a great, fun guy who's absolutely phenominal at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Stolar is truly a miracle worker. He operated on our child in New York and saved his life. He is a true pioneer in the care of congenital diaphragmatic hernia cases and If I had to choose any doctor in the world to operate on my child it would be him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Been going to him for ten years. Make me feel comfortable and trusted to work with.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Charles J. Stolar's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA